Chapter 14__Will you take me in?

Zenith drove straight to the hospital and called Jerry.
"Are you in the hospital?", he asked the moment Jerry picked the call.
" Yes, why?", Jerry asked.
"I'm coming over",  he said.
Jerry's family owns whole life hospital. Their family is a medical family for generations.
Zenith parked his car in the underground parking lots and entered the hospital.
He saw Jerry waiting for him.
" What is it?", Jerry asked.
Zenith pass him the paper bag.
"I need a DNA test. Will you take my hair too?",  Zenith asked.
" DNA?Why?", Jerry asked.
"I think that woman gave birth to my child. I met a boy who look so much like me. I just have this feeling that he's my son. Just go ahead with the test. Monitor it and don't allow any mistakes."
Any body who saw him behaving like this will think he is happy to find the child but Zenith is only eager to meet the mother.
'who cares about a son anyway? Maybe I will be more caring if it is a daughter!'
"Okay. Don't worry",  Jerry assured him.
" When will I get the result?", Zenith asked.
"Three days time?",
Zenith felt like it's too long. He really wanted to meet that boy mother! Will it be that face? He hopes she is the one. He wondered what will be her reaction if she met him.
'Well, I guess it will not be something different from what I've experienced before. Girls always drool whenever they see me and they all wished to be my woman'

He flings the DNA report at her.
She was shocked when she saw how much he looked like Chris. This must be the devil playing a prank on her. How can this happen?
" How dare you raise my son alone all those years. How can you keep a Baxtar away from his ancestral mansion?", the good looking man asked her.
"A Baxtar?",  she thought. 'I can believed I just made it! Chris father is a Baxtar? We die here together. I'm never going to allow him to take Chris away.If he needs to take someone away, It will be the two of us. After all, I did raise his son all this year. He would not be so heartless would he?'
The perfect looking and charismatic guy continued.
" You are suppose to take a greater punishment but because you did took care of my child for me all this years, I will grant you a wish. What is it that you want?", Hearing the hulk deep and sexy voice made her tremble. She thought.
'Damn! How can a man look so sumptuous and eatable? It is as if I should gobble him alive. Wait, did he just say I should make a wish?'
She grinned.
"Are you sure you will do whatever I ask of?",  She asked.
The mature looking young guy nods sophisticatedly.
" Will you take me in then?", She asked.
The dreamy guy creased his perfectly arched brows.
"I mean I want to be your baby mama",  she said. " I don't want to leave Chris and I fell for you at first sight too", she said.
The man laughed gingerly and walked majestically in long strides towards her.
She took few steps back and her back hits the wall. The man caged her with his arms. He was leaning in towards her deliciously pouted full free-from-lipstick lips......................
"Boss Boss Boss!",  his assistant was calling.
He had to tap his boss who was pouting his lips as if he's expecting a kiss from someone. Zenith broke out from his imagination.
" Oh my!", he was shocked to see his assistance face instead of that lady's face.
"What are you doing in my office?",  he asked
'You should have allowed me to kiss her first!'
He really feel like firing this assistance of his.
" It's time to go home", Titus said innocently.
"Don't tell me you woke me up so that I will go home?",  he asked.
" Yes. I always tell you whenever it's time to go home.And...", he wondered if he should say it but he thought he should clarify things with his boss. "You were not sleeping,  Sir! You are wide awake and seems to be in a deep thought",  He said
Zenith scoffed.
" I was having good thoughts until I saw your face! Now, all I'm thinking is to fire you! ", he could have kissed her. He could have had her under his spell. He could have beauty trapped her. That's his most wonderfully structured wild imaginations in years. If only it were real! How glad will he be. He need not worry.All he need to wait for is the DNA report.
Titus swallowed. As the president's assistant, not only was he well respected but he is also getting a nice pay.Tge company provided his apartment and car and he's enjoying a lot of benefits.He did not want to ve fired just because he disrupt his boss thought. Could it be that the boss is thinking of hoe to expand the company and make more profits? If that happened, he is going to get a bonus and every employee.
Now he felt guilty.( author:Oi man, don't feel bad. You boss is having dirty thoughts.)
" Boss I'm sorry for disrupting you", he said and gave a deep bow.
"We are working overtime",  Zenith said.
Titus sigh.
"All the employee?",  he asked.
" Just me and you", Zenith replied.
He needed time to pass faster.
"Yes sir",  Titus said.
'if the boss is willing to make more money than I'm ready to help"
Titus was shocked when the boss asked him to be searching for articles on how to win a lady online! They worked over time no it's more like searching overtime for four hours past the usual closing hour.

Rosalind was excited at her new findings that she couldn't keep it to her self. Immediately Zenith came in she rushed to him.
"Welcome home big brother",  She greeted.
The whole family was shocked.
This is new. Though they knew the kids cared for his other, they never show themselves mushy and cheesy affections. They always batter with each other.
Did the sun rise from the west today?
"Thanks. Do you need money? This one that you're greeting me meticulously. You're rich, Rosa. Do you need to rip people off? You too like money"
"If she didn't rip you off, who else will she run to. You are her brother after all. Don't be stingy",  Mr Frank Baxtar said. He is known as his daughter supporter.
" You should just give her more money dad  You're are father after all"
Frank Baxtar disagreed immediately.
"You know my wife is in charge of my money. She only give me money for gas. Your mother is a good husband keeper.",  If Frank Baxtar is known as a daughter supporter, he is even more well known as his wife slave. Reina Baxtar is a humble woman that is loved by her in laws. Frank allowed her to be in charge of his money because he is an extravagant spender. It is only his personal money though not the company money. Pa Zack Baxtar and his wife Comfort Baxtar lived in the mansion too. The couples are not exactly lovely or close because their marriage is a business merger arrangement but they lived together well and tolerated each other. They were also able to train their child well. Frank Baxtar is the only son the couple gave birth to.
" Everyone, I have something to tell you", Rosalind said.

🖊🖋🖊🖋🖊🖋

To be continued