chapter 57__Is he gay?

Cynthia came with her artiste as all the actresses and actor all came with their managers or assistant. They entered the elevator to the room the crew booked, the elevator was about to close when someone rushed in.
"I'm sorry",  the person said.
" Oh, writer Mia", the artiste with Cynthia called.
Mia looked at her and smiled.
She nodded at Cynthia too.
Mia phone beeped.
It was a message from Zenith.
Zenith__Are you at the clubhouse?
Mia replied his message.
The elevator opened and they walked out of the elevator. They entered the private room and saw that so many people are already there. The private room is quite big.
"Don't drink too much and ruin your image",  Cynthia was telling her artiste when she heard his voice.
" Mia you are here", he called.
Mia smiled at him.
"You are early today",  she teased him.
" Seat here", Jay said and patted a seat for her.
She nodded.
"Okay. I will go say Hi to director Kingston first",  Mia replied and scanned the room looking for Zander. She walked to him when she saw him.
" Hello, director Kingston. Congratulations on wrapping up the shoot", She told him.
"Don't be too polite. I should congratulate you. After all, the whole story is your idea",  Zander told her.
" Director Kingston still did all the hard work", Mia grabbed a drink from  a waiter. Sander also took a glass.
"I toast to you,  director Kingston",  Mia said and clinked her glass with Zander and they both drank.
Jay saw Cynthia. When their gaze met, Cynthia looked away and quickly look for a sit somewhere.The dinner started as waiters served the meal. Before everyone started eating,  Zander stood up and gave a speech.
"Everyone in the cast and crew did so much for this movie 'personal decision'. I hope that by the time we finish with editions and all and ready to release the movie, you will all cooperate with me to promote the movie",  he said.
" I look up to you Jay and Pamela", he said especially mentioning the male and female leads name.
Everybody clapped and started eating.
Cynthia went out. She wanted to call her mother to ask of her daughter since she will be coming home late.
She was shocked when someone hugged.
"What the....Jay!",  She called when she knew he is the one.
" What are you doing? Are you not afraid that someone might see you? I don't want to be dragged into a scandal with you ", she told him.
" Cynthia, I surrender. I give up. I will apologise. Just forgive me and let's get back together", Jay told her sincerely.
"Why ate you apologising?",  Cynthia asked
" She should be the one apologising. Why is this guy apologising to her.
Why is he making her feel bad? As if all she's gone through is not enough.
"For everything. I will apologise for the unknown and the known. All I know is that I want you back",  He told her.
Cynthia scoffed.
" Really? You really want me back? What if it is going to cost you your career?", She asked him.
Jay paused and then laughed.
"My career? Cynthia, you made me who I am today. I am getting tired of this career anyway. I'm very rich now. I don't mind giving my career away for you. Cynthia, I've waited for you for years. Let's get back together",  He told her.
" It's more than you think", Cynthia told him.
"I will leave now. I don't want to be filmed",  And she walked away.
Jay creased his brows.
Did something happen that he is not aware of?

******

Rosalind went to Dawn's. She had decided to spend the weekend at her place.
" I'm hungry, Dawn. Aren't you going to cook?", Rosa asked browsing through her phone.
"Let's go grocery shopping. The fridge is empty",  Dawn replied.
" Why don't you just go alone?  I hate going to grocery stores. You know", Rosa pouted.
Dawn shook her head.
"I will quickly go then. What do you want for dinner?",  She asked Rosa as she walked into the room to change her cloths.
" Braised ribs? Can you buy some fruits? That fruit salad you made the other time is awesome", Rosa said.
"Foodie!",  Dawn called from the bedroom.
"Will you buy ice cream on the way back? I'm craving some",  Rosa took the opportunity to add that. She had been called a foodie already, she can as well act as a foodie.
" Where is your money? Don't you think you can leech off me. You're way richer than I am!", Dawn said as she came out of the bedroom. She recalled something.
"Oh! My cousin may drop by later. He called in the morning",
"Dylan? He came back to B- city?",  Rosa asked Dawn.
" Yes. He is going to work at HBC as an anchor now", Dawn said.
"Well, he is handsome anyway. I'm sure he is still as popular among girls as he is back then"
Dawn rolled her eyes.
"His mom is always complaining to my mother. She wants him to get married but it seems he is not ready. She is always forcing him to go on blind days. What's the use of being handsome when he is obviously not ready to get married",  Dawn said, clicking her tongue.
" What? He's not interested in women? Is he....", she lower her voice. "Is he gay?",  She asked.
Dawn scoffed.
" What gay? He dares not. I even remembered he used to have a girl he crushed on. Rosa, are you sure you are not traumatised? What the hell did you see at Ethan's?",
Rosa rolled her eyes.
"What trauma. It is just that I just believed the fact that  there are homosexual when I witnesses it",
Dawn smiled.
" Yeah! Reality hits you hard"
Rosa scoffed.
"Dawn, are you really my friend?",  She asked.
" I'm off. I will be back soon", Dawn said
"Don't take long. Do you have cereals. I will eat small",  Rosa said and winked at her.

*****

Rosa had just finished eating the cereals when the door ben rang.
Dawn would not ring the door bell so it must be a visitor. Rosa checked the security camera by the door step and saw a familiar face.
It Dylan, Dawn's cousin. She opened the door for him.
" Hi, Dylan", She greeted with a smile.
Dylan find her familiar and when the realisation hits him. He asked.
"Rosalind?",
Rosa smiled.
" Yes. I'm glad you still remember me", She said.
"No one forgets a pretty face",  he said.
Rosa smiled sweetly.
" I'm flattered. Come on in. Dawn went to get some grocery", she said.
"That girl didn't tell me you're here",  he said.  "I only bought something for her. Don't worry. I will definitely buy it and get her to pass it to you",  He said.
" Okay. You promised"

🖋🖊🖋🖊🖋🖊

Give me ideas as to how Rosa and Dylan relationship will kick start. I will take your ideas.

✍; Ifeoluwa Rebecca Ayanboye