Chapter 35__casted into fire

Dora woke up and walked out of her room rubbing her eyes She was wondering if Yanis left, when she saw him sprawled on the Sofa working on his laptop.
"You're awake",  he asked and turned to look at her.
" Hun. I'm sorry I slept off ", She told him
Yanis shook just head.
"You don't have to apologise.Go dress up. Let's eat out.I will take you to a fancy restaurant.It will be so romantic",  He told her.
" Hurry", he told her.
Dora nodded and walked back into her room.She search her tiny closet and finally put on a simple gown.
"You look so good in a gown",  he told her.
"I know",  She replied.
" Hope you haven't booked any restaurant?", Dora asked him.
"I'm sorry but I'm not interested in eating in a five or seven stars restaurant. Street food will always be the best.Let's try as many street food we can today",  She told him, her face sparkling.
" What?", Yanis didn't know if he heard it right.
"Street food? What are you talking about? Aren't we going on a date?",  He asked.
Dora moved closer to him.
" Don't you know that buying your girlfriend as many street snacks as possible is a way to date? Among commoners like me? My friends who had boyfriends before me always talked about how their boyfriend and them go food hunting on the streets.It's always fun. We enter a stall, order food, taste it and leave for another shop! Any guy who is able to do that for his girlfriend is considered a good catch among us.I wouldn't want to moss this experience ......"
She paused.
"Forget it. I've forgotten you are a rich clean freak who can't eat on the streets. I'm sure you've dined in five and sever stars restaurants all your life"
Yanis knew she is speaking the truth.He had not had street food all his life. And he found street food dirty.
But how could he take that.He has to save his face.
"Are you sure you are talking about me and not some spoilt rich kid? Me, Yanis is a rich boy like no other. Who said I haven't eaten street food.I have! So many times.What is so wrong with street food.Most pretty people out there grew and developed on street foods but did they die? Did they have diseases? No! They are so healthy! There are also so many old and healthy men and women in the slums!
My dear girlfriend,  let's go street dating",  he told her.
Dora was glad that they could see eye to eye.
She didn't noticed how the guy kept going to the rest room to puke out his guts each time they ate in those stalls by the road side.
(✍_It is 💕 )

Madam Quinn flung the printed pictures.
" You mean Yanis ate on the streets with that poor girl from the country side?", She asked.
"The pictures are proof enough",  The private investigator replied.
" And you're sure they as now seeing each other?", She asked, the veins in her head popping.
"Yes",  The investigator replied.
Madam Quinn clenched her fist.
Why didn't she ever consider this? Why has she not thought about this? How could this happen? This is not part of the plan at all. The future she dreamt of is her only son at her beck and calls.She never knew a woman will suddenly pop out of no where. She needs to decide everything for him, even the woman he will spend his lifetime with and he has to be obedient to her.What use is a disobedient child? She only needs loyal people around.
She's the queen.She needs to have the final say over everything and everyone. Her husband, mother in law and son included.They all have to listen to her.Anything that is no more useful must be casted away. Casted into fire!

Rosa got a call earlier from Ethan.He told her to meet him in a restaurant.
He had told her he just was free that day and wanted to treat her to a meal. She was happy.After all, it us not everytime she gets this opportunity.
She turned her closet upside down looking for the dress to wear.
As she ran out of the house, she ordered the servants to clean her

She even met Ethan waiting for her at the restaurant dressed in a navy blue suit.He looked very handsome.
She walked to him.
" Ethan", She called.
He stood up when he saw her and hugged her.
"How are you?",  he asked her.
Rosalind felt that he's weird that day.Ethan is not usually like this.She is always the one taking the initiative in this relationship.
" I'm fine", She replied anyway.
He drew her chair for her and she sat down.
The restaurant is a revolving high end restaurant and it is classy.A romantic song was playing gently in the background and there are few people in the restaurant.
Ethan sat down too and gestured to the waiter.
"Place the order",  He said.
Rosa couldn't believe he is asking her to order the food they are eating.He always order first.
She smiled and ordered some dishes and passed the menu to the waiter.
" We will order wine too", Ethan said.
He asked the waiter if a certain wine is available and asked the waiter to bring it for them.
Rosalind felt that Ethan is acting strange.
Could it be what she is thinking?
(✍: What is she thinking? Guess?)
They ate the meal in peace and they only say few things to each other.
After the meal, he asked a waiter to decant the wine in glasses.
Then he started.
"Rosa",  he called.
" Yes?"
Rosa couldn't tell what this feeling is.
It looks like he's trying to call their relationship off.What's the use of trying to treat her well now.He should just go straight to the point.
She can't believe a man who just said he wants to get engage to her is also breaking up with her not too long after.
She should have guessed.
He has probably found another woman.
"Rosa, Let's........"

🖋🖊🖋🖊🖋🖊

😪😥
Break fast na national cake o, ..........

✍: Ifeoluwa Rebecca Ayanboye