Chapter 12__I think my brother has a secret baby mama

Rosalind was surprised at how much the boy looks like her brother. Could it be that her brother has a secret mistress outside.
The thought of it makes her excited. She has finally gotten something that she could black mail him with.
She took a secret picture of the boy.
"Why did you take his picture? I know he's cute but do you need to do that!",  Dawn asked.
" You know I'm immune to cute and handsome guys. You know I'm surrounded with them. Look closer. Don't you feel that he looks familiar?", Rosalind asked.
Dawn look closer.
"Now that I look at it, he looks like ..... Brother Zenith!",  Dawn said.
Rosalind smiled. She couldn't get any luckier today. She can finally exhort money from her brother!
She sent him a text on whatsapp.
__Bro, I found out something! You want to know? Send me $50000 and I will tell you. If you want proof, send another $50000
After sending the message, she keep on smiling.
" Why are you smiling? Is that your brother son?", Dawn asked.
"I think my brother has a secret baby mama and didn't want people to know. I will just scare him a little and exhort money from him. Such a well lay out plan",  Rosalind was happy. She need to make good use of this opportunity. It's not everyday that she will get this kind of opportunity.
She walked out of the grocery store with Dawn. Her phone beeped as they enter the car.
Unknown source brother__Keep what you know to yourself! Why will I give you so much? It seems you're imagining things__
Rosalind pouted. What kind of man is this?
___If you don't here me, you will regret it. Let's make a deal now before I tell mum and dad. I even have evidence__
" Your brother is so cold hearted. Will he ever find a woman who can stand him?", Dawn asked after reading the message. While they were in high school, she once had a crush on him but she couldn't approach him even with the fact that she is Rosalind fried. She stopped liking him and dated a guy from their class then.
"There are so many girls around. It is because of his grumpiness that he hadn't been able to get one and now he's resorting to having a baby ma. Shameless guy!",  Rosalind was angry. She thought she would be able to get money from her brother but it is not even going well.
Unknown source brother__Stop disturbing me. You know I'm not a gossip man__
Rosalind quickly typed__But it is about you__
She wished he would be curious.
The message showed that He read it but he didn't reply.
Rosa scoffed.
" I will just tell mum and dad. useless guy", She said.
Dawn smiled and continue browsing her phone. Rosalind looked at her.
"Are you chatting with you boyfriend? Let me send Ethan a text too. He will only respond if he's less busy though", Rosalind said. Ethan is her brother's friend. She had liked him so much since they are young. She had chase him all the way. Ethan is also nice to her. This days, he had been so busy that she'd not seen him for days. Ethan is a prosecutor. It is understandable that he's always busy.
Dawn took a glance at Rosalind and sigh.
" We are here", the driver said.
__I miss you, Ethan. Can't you take out time to see me__
Rosalind read the message again before sending it.

Yanis saw Dorathy the moment he entered the  OB\GYN department of the hospital.
"Nurse Dora",  he called.
Dorathy turned and raised her brows when she saw him.
"How may I help you?",  She asked.
She need to play hard to get.She won't act like she knew it was him who sent the flowers.
" Didn't you see the flowers?", he asked.
"Flowers? Did you send those flowers?",  she asked.
"I did",  Yanis said.
" Oh! Thanks", Dorathy said.
"Can we talk?",  he asked her.
" Come out for a while", he added.
Dorathy told one of her colleague that she will be back soon and walked out with him. Yanis decided to go straight to the point.
"Give me your number, I want to call you later",  he told her
"Why?",  Dorathy asked him. Yes, he's handsome and she kind of like the aura that surrounds him. But then, she is a realism person. She knew for sure that Yanis is from a greatuij background and he is not someone she should associate with. Her father is a fisher man in the country side and her mother is a fish monger. She got a scholarship to study at B-city University and she graduated with a first class so she was employed in B-city hospital. Because she is lucky to work among elites does not mean she shouldn't know where she belongs. After all B- city is not a classless society. She knew very way that mingling with the upper class can bring trouble so she did not bother to have ambitions like other girls from the country side that always think of marrying into a rich family so as to become a socialite. She knew very well that the fact that she is a bumpkin from the country side will never change. All she want is peace. She did not want to get into any trouble why she is here. If she could find an average man and get married.
" Why?", Yanis asked. "Because I just want to be friends with you",  he said.
Dorathy knew he wants more than friendship from her. Friendship is just a kickstart.
" Thanks for the flowers but please don't send things to me again and you shouldn't make friends with a girl like me. You're too much for me to be friends with. I knew that better than anyone", Dorathy told him.
"I will always disturb you until you agreed to be my friend",  he told her.
" Just give me your number and let's discuss on phone ", he told her.
Dorathy knew he meant what he said but she still walked out on him hoping he would not come back to her because she didn't think she will be able to say no to him again. She is also regretting on one side that she refused to  be with such a guy but she knew her limit.

🖊🖋🖊🖋🖊🖋
seems like Rosa will not be able to blackmail her brother. Hahaha.

Do you think Dorathy should accept Yanis