Sneak Peeks for a Tease!

(A/N: Before you actually jump into the book, here are some scenes to accelerate your dopamine!)

"I haven't slept a wink ever since you've walked into my life." He pressed her against the wall harder with an intention to squeeze her shoulders.

"Tell me this instant, why do you keep getting involved with me despite I had told you to stay away from my business?"

"Why are you doing this to me?" Lavender teared up, gripping his white shirt near the abdomen tightly.

"You're my most toxic addiction till now, Lavender; an addiction I can't seem to control. "

"Tristen, let me go."

"Oh, trust me..." Tristen scoffed before his eyes suddenly turned darker. He leaned close enough to whisper into her ear.

"That's what I've been trying to do ever since I met you."

————————————————————————————

"Hang on, won't my mum find it suspicious if you went downstairs from my room?" She folded her arms.

"Yes, she would. Definitely." He nodded.

"Then what're you going to do?"

"I'm assuming that I need to do something?"

"Tristen! My mom cannot know that you spent the night here!" Lavender scolded. "She obviously would if you talk that loud. Your voice travels 10 miles." He grinned. "Do you really plan on letting her know that you were here all night?" She mocked.

"Of course not, we did some nasty things last night." He whispered in her ear playfully. "She definitely cannot know that her daughter was cuffed to-"

"Oh my god, Tristen!" Lavender placed a palm on his lips. "Be serious for a moment. Just get down the window and everything will be alright."

"Like this?" He smirked, pointing at his towel.

"After wearing your clothes." She rolled her eyes.

"Hm, but what will you do about that car parked outside your gate since last night?"