Chapter 16: A House By The Beach

"I'm done with the dishes, Tristen. Where are you?" Jim said, climbing upstairs. Lavender shot her head towards the door beside them. "Tristen the door's wide open!" She gasped.

"That reminds me. Do you, by any chance, have a thing for exhibitionism? Or perhaps, are you comfortable with it?" He asked genuinely. "What the hell, Tristen? NO!" Lavender snapped as she panicked.

"No worries, I just want to know if you have such a fantasy. On the other hand, it would've be hurtful had you said you were into it. I'm completely open minded and up for it, though."

"TRISTEN I'M NOT INTO ANY OF THESE DIRTY-"

"Shh, not that loud." He placed his two finger on her lips, that soon forced their way past her lips and into her mouth. His other hand continuing to give her friction at the right spot. She shut her eyes and sucked on his fingers like she would do him. Tristen smirked, biting his lip at the sight.

"Lavender? Tristen?" Jim called out, startling both of them. From his voice, it could be safely assumed that he was on the same floor. "Tristen!" Lavender panicked. He simply locked his lips to hers, grabbing her waist to pull her closer.

She knew that they both were screwed up. She shut her eyes and waited for the worst.

"You idiot!" Brendon came running upstairs and smacked Jim on the head. "Ow! What was that for?" Jim groaned. "Get downstairs, stupid man! Who asked you to come up?" Brendon forcibly dragged Jim downstairs, muffling his angry grunts with his palm.

It was followed by a sound of the two falling down the stairs and hard on the floor.

No doubt he trusts Brendon, Lavender thought, relaxing herself in his arms. Tristen held the doorknob and shut the door, locking it.

"Why're you locking it now?" She whispered. "I don't want your parents to look at us like this." He shoved two fingers inside, but that time, not in her mouth.

"Ah!" Lavender whimpered, creating tight fists under the knot of the satin cloth. Her fingers strongly held onto the it while being locked behind her. Tristen could feel her contracting her inner muscles, squeezing his fingers with her walls.

"What is going on in this house?" Mrs. Hills yelled from downstairs. "It's Jim." Brendon said, throwing him under the bus. "It's just because you are Lavender's manager that I'm sparing you." She started her lecture.

"You're quick to sense danger." Lavender bit her lip. "I know, right?" Tristen smirked, turning themselves around to bend her on her old work table. "Let's not be loud, love." He smirked. Looking at the wall ahead, he realized that there was a large mirror; stretching out from the bottom to the ceiling.

A naughty idea popped into his mind which was a harmless way to make Lavender feel at ease with the idea of being kinky.

"Look up." He loosened his hold for her to move. She pushed herself back up, staring in front with her eyes widening gradually. "Fuck..." She gulped down all her female ego the moment she realized that he was using a reflection kink.

"Keep looking." He whispered in her ear as she saw his hand reaching for her front again. He did not jump straight to the main deed, since he felt that helping Lavender open up was important than satisfying himself.

"T-Tristen!" She whimpered, feeling the friction along the increased blood flow in her vessels between her thighs. One pull and gone was that lovely white silk dress; laying on the floor, torn. Her hair fell down and their ends touched the glossy wooden table.

"Don't look away." He reminded her, bringing her back from remorsing over her favourite dress. She saw his hand now disappearing inside her white lace undies, rubbing her already wet self.