Author's note

You're probably reading this because you're done with the book.

It's a happy ending!

I want to personally confess that so far, Tristen and Lavender are my favourite leads and the most adorable  duo that I've ever created!

I'm working on another book, too. I'm no professional at writing, but it soothes me. So I enjoy it as a hobby! English isn't my first language but I try to sound as natural as I can. With all your views and votes, it encourages me to keep writing and share my imaginations with people who think similar to me.

I love you all for your support. You guys can follow me for more stories and books if you like my work :)

So, tell me about what you thought of this book. I like to write to relieve my stress, so I do not take writing very seriously. But I'm open to any kind of feedback and constructive criticisms.

I'd love you hear what you loved about the book, your favourite scenes, what you disliked, what should have been done and what could have made it better.

Everything!

Lastly, I'll be glad if you guys have something to share for my new book. I'll definitely give a shout out to you if I find your ideas appealing.

Do submit any fan art of how you imagine the characters of this book to be. I'll make sure to post them in a separate chapter.

Happy Reading!