63. R.A.B.

We land in London's theatre district. The alive, buzzing muggle world feels disorienting compared to the Weasleys' quiet place in the country. Hermione pulls me and Harry out of the street as a bus just misses us. We start following Hermione down the street. Before she can rightfully scold me for almost being flattened, Ron speaks. "Where are we? Where's Ava?!" he demands.

"Ava was cut off. We had to leave her behind." I answer first. God, my stomach feels like shit. I ignore it.

"Shaftesbury Avenue. I used to come here to the theatre with my mum and dad. Don't know why, it just popped into my head." Hermione answers the second question and I take her hand, understanding why she's going through what she is, I was there when she got this trauma, after all. "This way." We make our way into a dark alley. "We need to change." She reaches into her purse and pulls out changes of clothes for us.

"How the ruddy-" Ron starts.

"Undetectable Extension Charm."

"You're amazing." I whisper.

Suddenly, there's the loud thud of heavy objects. "Ah. That would be the books." Hermione winces.

"Where are we changing?" I ask.

"Here." Hermione says, quickly, "What other options do we have?"

"Right." I mutter. "Take turns, everyone who isn't changing, keep watch. I'll change first." I change into my Gehrig jersey, jeans and a pair of sneakers. Harry's next, then Ron and finally, Hermione.

"Sammy, I'll need your help with this zipper." I feel my face heat up

"Uh..."

"I've got it here, don't worry." Harry whispers. I swallow, nod and turn around.

I approach Hermione and look to the ground as I slide down her dress' back zipper. I turn again as I hear her start to rustle out of her dress before I hear a breathy whisper. "You don't have to look away." I gulp and turn as I feel a major blush cover my face. I see Hermione slide off her dress and see her in her underwear - well - at least just her bra. Her lower body is mostly obscured by shadows. Her bra is pink. Cute. Just like her. She pulls on pants first, then her shoes. She looks at me and smiles as she puts on her top. That's the most skin she's ever showed me, aside from her tank tops and – we've never gone for a swim? Huh. She pulls on her jacket and approaches me smugly. "Enjoy the show?" She whispers, seductively.

"Uhh, yeah." I shove my fist into my pocket.

"Turn back around, Love." I do. "Finished!" She says, stuffing her dress in the purse.

"Took you long enough." Ron mutters. Hermione leads us to a place not too terribly far away called: All-Nite Cafe. We enter and take a boothe.

"Do you reckon everyone's alright at the wedding? Maybe we should-"

"As much as I'd like to, they were after you, mate. We'd just put everyone in danger going back." Ron cuts in.

"For once in his bloody life, Ron's right." I mutter. Spotting the waitress behind Harry.

"I'll have a cappuccino please." Hermione orders as the boys notice the waitress.

"What she said." Ron says.

"Same." Harry agrees.

"I'll take a peppermint frap." I order. The waitress is off to prepare our drinks..

"So where do we go from here? The Leaky Cauldron?" Ron questions.

"No. Voldemort and the Death Eaters have the entire ministry now, they'd find us in a heartbeat there." I brush off. Two construction workers enter and approach the front counter.