4 Some Enchanted Evening Part 3 Once you have found her

Julie savored the kiss and the moment even if it was a bit corny. Before pulling her hand back, she thought for a moment trying to decide if she could remember enough to pull off the opening line that she was thinking of, then said, "Okay, here's my story. Happy families are all alike; every unhappy family is unhappy in its own way."

"Tolstoy's Anna Karenina. Great start," John chuckled.

Julie smiled, "Actually, my family was one of the happy ones. My childhood was just like all the normal childhoods and not all that interesting. In addition to being raised in a boring family, I was a bit of a loner. My life has always been more about reading than doing. That is why I thought I should become an author, but then I realized I needed more life experiences so I would have something to write about. So, I left home and came here to learn about life.

"That's my story. The short uneventful life of Julie." Julie thought to herself, well at least the being a loner part is true.

John frowned and cocked his head, "Why do I doubt that is all there is to Julie? What are you hiding?"

"If I told you, you wouldn't believe me; so, let's just keep it simple for now." Julie raised her eyebrows and laughed as if she is joking about a mysterious past.

Two strangers in the night exchanging glances. But that is not the song for tonight, for each of them has a secret they are keeping hidden for now, that's life. John was certain there was more to the story of Julie, and he was looking forward to discovering it. His thoughts went to the song playing in his mind, "Who can explain it, who can tell you why? Fools give you reasons, wise men never try. Some enchanted evening, when you find your true love. Once you have found her, never let her go."