11 Abductions Part 4 POV Hans

POV:Hans

Just as I left Joe's, the man and woman came up on either side of me. The woman took my arm as if we were a couple and the man from beneath the coat draped over his arm surreptitiously poked a gun in my ribs.

"Would you be so kind as to come with us young man?" The woman asked in a very calm unthreatening voice.

The woman drove and the man never took his gun off me. They took me to a small, secluded vacation rental cabin. Took me inside and secured me to a chair.

"Forgive us for taking such precautions, but you can never be too careful when dealing with strangers," the woman explained and then chuckled at her own humor. "We really mean you no harm, but we have been led to believe that you can help us locate a family member of ours."

The woman paused while the man adjusted my restraints. She sat in a chair opposite me held up her phone showing me a picture of two women at a funeral and asked, "The young girl in the picture is your girlfriend, correct?"

Destiny had explained to me that these two were looking for the new waitress, Julie. It was Julie in the picture on the phone. Destiny had also explained that she had told these two that I was Julie's boyfriend. She suggested that these two were clearly up to no good and that if I could that I might want to find out what they were up to. I was certain now. I definitely intended to find out what they were up to.

"And if she is?" I answered.

"I'll take that as a 'yes,'" she continued, "The girl is our long-lost cousin who we have not seen in many years. We need to get in touch with her, but her friends have convinced her that we are bad people and that she must stay away from us. We were hoping you would help us."

I thought I might lighten the mood and pointed out, "you know there are friendlier ways to ask for help?"

Then the man stepped in and said, "My wife is sometime too diplomatic. Let me be clear, we are not friendly. We can be very unfriendly; so, I suggest you cooperate. Right now, you have two choices. You help us locate Victoria or we turn you over to some even more unfriendly friends of ours. They will make a bit of money selling you for hard labor in some god-forsaken country. It's simple help us or spend the rest of your life as a slave in a third world country. Understand?

So, these guys are friends with the human traffickers. Now that is interesting. "Yeah, I understand, but just one question. Who is Victoria?"

"Our cousin, the girl in the picture!" the man barked.

"Aww, Alexi, hold on. He must know her by a different name," she says.

I'm thinking that is one cat I should not have let out of the bag.