11 Abductions Part 5 Back to Gretel and the Russians

POV: Gretel

Okay this was getting old. They keep asking the same questions over and over and I keep giving them the same answers. I don't know where John is. I don't know anything about his work. I have no idea if he has completed the final upgrades for the software or where he keeps the software.

Finally, a new guy shows up. He appears to be their boss and apparently does not speak Russian which makes it easier for me to figure out what he is telling them to do.

I overhear him saying, "Okay you guys are getting nowhere. I'll takeover talking to the girl and you two go back to that bar and don't come back without John Galt."

"But all we have is a name and that he is the one who developed that software. We don't even know what he looks like."

"Did you think to ask the girl?"

"We did. At first, she wouldn't say. She is afraid we will hurt him. Then she started giving us conflicting descriptions. He is either a blond Asian black man or a six-foot-tall dwarf."

"Well, someone at the bar should know. Do you think you could find out without scaring them?" There was a hint of sarcasm in the boss's voice. The two Russians left.

"Now young lady let's you and I chat. The sooner you tell me what I want to know the sooner we can untie you."

My hands were tied behind my back. I began feeling around near the top of my hip to make sure I could reach the panic button implanted there in case I had to. I didn't think it was necessary yet. There was much more I wanted to find out.