12 Chuck Recaps

POV: Chuck

As I promised here is a brief recap. By now you have probably figured out that Julie and my adopted daughter Victoria are the same person, and she is being hunted down by the Alexandroffs who want to bring her into their family and to get access to her inheritance. The Alexandroffs think they have captured Victoria's boyfriend John, but what they don't know is that John is on the run from the FBI, he has broken up with Victoria, and the guy they think is John is actually an undercover cop named Hans who is working to entrap a human trafficking ring which Hans has just found out the Alexandroffs have connections to. And by the way nobody knows where Victoria is. Well, I know, but I promised not to tell.

John is being sought by the FBI because he heads a group of hacktivists who are developing an ultimate piece of malware that will be capable of monitoring all internet activity and will be virtually undetectable. A preliminary version of this malware has been leaked by parties as yet unknown and given to unknown criminal elements who have deployed it. The FBI detected the deployed preliminary software and through the efforts of my colleague Pixie linked that detected malware to the malware being developed by John's group. That is why the FBI is after him.

It is also why a mysterious group of Russian gangsters are after John. For now, we will call them the Badnoffs and yes, their leader is Boris. They clearly know of the malware and want to get their hands on the final product. That is why they have abducted who they believe to be John and his girlfriend. Thanks to the mischievous efforts of Destiny a former spy and current employee at Joe's, instead of Julie and John the Russian's current captives are Gretel who is another undercover cop and Agent Fink who is one of the FBI agents trying to track down John.

Got all that? Oh, and by the way, Pixie is also missing. Will Victoria and John get back together and find true happiness? Will the FBI catch the culprits who leaked John's software? Will John ever deploy his improved malware? Will all the captives be freed? Including Ginger, the other undercover cop who I forgot to mention is currently being held by the human traffickers. Will Hans ever get a date with Miri? Keep reading for the answers to these and many other questions.