11 Abductions Part 1 Mistaken Identity Gretel

The next day we still haven't heard from Julie or Pixie. We tried calling their cell phones and both appeared to be turned off. Lupin came in around noon and told us he hadn't seen Pixie since yesterday when he dropped her off in back and as far as he knew she was headed in to work. He hadn't seen her go in because he had driven off to run some errands. Also, as far as he knew neither Pixie nor Julie had contacted John since then. He asked if John should still make the calls to his people to set up the interviews with Pixie. I told him to go ahead but definitely don't say anything to John about either of the girls being missing. We don't want him jeopardizing his freedom by going searching for them.

Toward the end of the lunch hour, the two Russian men from yesterday returned and Destiny seated them and took their orders. Destiny told me they were still asking questions about John. She said, "they said they had heard there was a girl at the bar John was in a relation with. So, I lied and said actually it was one of our customers and asked if they remembered the girl who was with the lady cop yesterday. I gave them Gretel's description. I figured if they are going to hassle someone it might as well be an undercover cop." Destiny gave me her most mischievous grin.

Oddly enough, at that point, Gretel came through the door. She was by herself and wearing her provocative "pick me up I'm a naïve hitchhiker" outfit. She was obviously going undercover where she pretends to be a hitchhiker. She is the bait for the scumbags that abduct young girls for human trafficking purposes.

The Russians appeared to recognize her from Destiny's description.

Destiny seated Gretel and sat down next to her so she could quietly explain about the Russians and how she had pointed them in Gretel's direction. Gretel loved the idea. When Destiny stood up, they continued talking, but now loud enough for the Russians to hear. Gretel mentioned how much she missed John. Destiny grinned and when she saw they had gotten the Russians' attention, she went back to work.

The Russians stayed until Gretel finished her lunch. They left right behind her.