23 That's Life Part 3 Up and Down and Over and Out.

POV: 3rd person omniscient

Before Boris could answer, the Alexandroffs pulled up outside. They also had a guy with them with his hands tied behind his back. Zane went out to greet them.

"Hey Alexi, who is this guy?" Zane indicated the guy with his hands tied.

"This is the girl's boyfriend. We think his name is John Galt."

Hearing Galt's name again Zane almost blew a fuse. Instead, he told everyone to come inside to sort this out. He was getting tired of hearing that name and having no idea who people were talking about.

Once inside Zane began, "so, John Galt is your boyfriend?" He addressed the question to Julie who he had ungagged.

"We're broken up," she mumbled.

"But you still care about him. So, I'm assuming we can count on your complete cooperation, and you will go quietly with the Alexandroffs to insure nothing happens to Mr. Galt?" Zane indicated the new prisoner the Alexandroffs had brought with them.

With a very confused look on her face, Julie said, "that's not John."

At this point, Boris stepped in and asked, "Then is this, John Galt?" He pointed to Fink. "We were told he was, and that this woman," he pointed to Gretel, "was his girlfriend."

Julie just looked at Boris, shrugged and said, "I have no idea what you are talking about."

Boris threw his hands in the air and walked to a corner of the room.

Zane turned to one of the Alexandroffs and said, "Alexi, please tell me this is the girl you were looking for."

Alexi nodded. Zane breathed a sigh of relief although he still had no idea who John Galt was and why Boris and Alexi were so interested in him and how they had both ended up with imposters.