18 Another Recap

POV: Chuck

Now you know what happened to Julie and Pixie. But I'll recap anyway so I can add a few details.

Julie went searching for John and was abducted by the human traffickers known as the Zephyr Gang. Their leader is a guy named Zane. One of his flunkies, George, was used by Roger to infiltrate the Zephyrs. To keep them from selling Julie into the sex trade, Roger has informed them of Julie's connection to the Alexandroffs.

So, the Zephyrs are making arrangements for the Alexandroffs to come get Julie. Not what Roger had planned. Now he must figure out how to prevent that and also how to keep from being exposed by the Alexadroffs who he has claimed to have connections to, but who actually know him as being connected to our detective agency.

Pixie is now back at the bar conducting interviews that she hopes will lead to whoever leaked John's software to the Russians.

By the way, Pixie and Roger are only Julie's honorary aunt and uncle none of us are related by blood. Our extended family is much closer than that.

The Russian gang, the Badnoffs, are still holding the undercover cop Gretel thinking her to be John's girlfriend. They also have FBI Agent Fink who they believe to be John. We also now know that Fink is the one who sold the preliminary version of the software to the Russians, but how did he get it? The Russian henchmen have been sent to the bar to find out more about the group developing the malware. I'll give you heads up that they have learned the group does exist and that they meet on Tuesdays. They as well as all of us will learn even more after Pixie's interviews.

The Alexandroffs are still holding the undercover cop Hans who they believe to be Julie's boyfriend. What will they do with him once they get their hands on Julie? What will they do with Julie? What will the Zephyrs do with Ginger? What will the Russians do with Gretel? How will Roger keep from being exposed by the Alexandroffs and how will he extract himself from the Zephyrs? Will John be able to rescue Julie?

Just keep reading my friends. We are about to wrap this all up.