𝐆𝐐 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐬

The producer starts recording. Melo and I as we both sat down in the chairs.

"I'm Melo."Melo says "And I'm Y/n."I say.
"And welcome to GQ couples."Melo and I say at the same time.

(And you're watching disney channel😁)

"You already know i'm about to get all these questions right because I'm HIM, I do this for real," Melo says hitting his chest and smiling.

"We'll see how well you know me for real," I say side-eyeing him.

"Baby you know that I know everything about you for real. I am Thee GOAT." Melo says doing a big ass grin at the camera.

"Anyways, first question. What's my favorite movie?"I ask.

"The Conjuring."Melo says. "Which one? There's three of them."I say.

"Damn they made a third one of those creepy ass movies? Ok, imma go with the sec-wait, yeah the second one."Melo says. "Okay. Is it two points per question?"I ask the producer.

"Yeah it's two."They reply back. "Aight, then you got two points I guess."I say rolling my eyes playfully.

"See, I know you for real," Melo says looking at me while grinning.

"Next question, who's my celebrity crush?"I ask him. "Bro this easy, you always talkin' about him. It's Tupac."He says.

"No."I say looking at him. "What! How bro? You literally always talkin' about how Tupac yo man or yo husband."Melo says.

"Tupac is my second husband but nah you my celebrity crush tho."I say. "Y'all see this? She calls Tupac who's no longer alive her second husband."Melo says to the camera and the production crew laughs.

"Aye you not gon do too much on my man like dat. Anyway next question, what's my favorite nickname for you?"I ask.

"Bro oh my god, not this shit."Melo says laughing dragging his hands down his face. "I don't know why she like callin me this but she call me Gick or Papi Chulo."Melo says.

"I don't know why he actin like he don't like getting called them names. Those names sexy." I say smiling and slightly laughing.

"What do they mean?"The producer asks us.

"Right baby, tell her what they mean."Melo says laughing. "Shut the f*ck up. Anyway Gick mean good d*ck and Papí Chulo means an attractive man."I say.

"Y'all see this? Why she can't just call me daddy or sum."Melo says. "Cause that's cringy, now next question. Where did we first meet?" I ask.

"We met at a mutual friend's party. You was a real big fan of me at the time. You know cause I'm that nigga."Melo says laughing.

"Melo stop playing with me. You know damn well you was my fan. When we was playin that game with the group, you kept flirting with me and sayin' how think I'm cute and sh*t like that the whole game."I say laughing.

"Why you lyin? I wasn't flirtin with you the whole game."Melo says.

"We lyin' now? And I remember you started getting jealous because Mikey kept puttin his arm around my shoulder."I say laughing.

"That's only cause Mikey knew I wanted you and he started pushin my buttons, tryin to get me to ask you out that night."Melo says smiling and laughing.

"Anyway next question, how many tattoos do I have?"I asks him. "I know every inch of yo body. Ya how she don't like the pain of tattoos but continues to get them where they hurt the most? How that make sense?"He says looking at me.

"Just answer."I say laughing.  "Aight, you got your butterflies on your wrist or around your wrist, that's one. Then your one behind your ear, there go two. The one under your boobs, that's three. The one by your ankle, that's four. And the best for last."He say smiling.

"Ew,you dirty if you talkin about the one on my back."I say laughing. Melo smiles because that's the one he was talkin about.

"So you got five tattoos, then."Melo says smiling at me. "You wrong but I'll give you a point because you got most of them."I say smiling.

"What I miss?"He says raising an eyebrow. "You missed the other one that's on my left hand, my middle finger to be exact which is my birthday number then the one that's on my foot that has your angle numbers."I say "Oh yeah."Melo says.

"Next question, what's my favorite color?"I ask him. "It's blue for sure but sometimes pink."Melo says. "Okay."I say hyping him up.

"What is one of the biggest signs to let you know I'm mad?"I ask him sitting up in my chair. "And there are wrong answers."I say looking at him.

"Mmcht why you lookin at me like that? But um probably when you don't really talk to nobody, specially the person that made you mad and you either blast your music or talk about it to your best friend."Melo says.

"Okay you got it right. Next question, what is my favorite fast food?"I ask him. "Oh that's easy, Nina's Tocos or Mcdonald's."He says.

"I love me sum Nina's Tocos, man they steak tocos be hittin. But ion know about McDonalds but I'll let it slide only cause I like they fries."I say "Okay last question, what is my favorite way to go to sleep, like my favorite position to sleep in."I say.

"The one with one leg up but you kind of on top of me but not really just one of your legs and arms on top of me."He says.

"Okay."I say hyping him up. "I got all them but one right."Melo says and I playfully mean mug him. "Technically you got two wrong but I'll let it slide I guess."I say.

"Welp that's the end of the video, this was fun."I said. "Yeah it was but next time we'll have to come back and test you."Melo says.

"Boy you know I know you for real."I say smiling all big. "Yeah okay."Melo says.

AN: First chapter😝 make sure y'all vote and GIVE ME IDEAS cause all I be doing is writing this in my notes first and I don't have that many😭