𝐓𝐨𝐨 𝐃𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤 𝐓𝐨 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐤

I had been getting ready for the past 1 hour and 30 minutes to go to a party that Melo had invited me to. I also invited a couple of my friends in case they didn't hear about the party.

I finally get done getting ready and take a couple of pictures then text Melo asking if he's on his way. He texts back saying yeah and that he's almost here.

After a little bit he finally gets to my house. I was home alone so no one knew I was leaving. I grab my things then leave the the house and make my way to Melo's car. I get in and starts his 20 minute drive to the party.

Melo and I have been dating for a 1 year now have gone public about our relationship but some people at our school live under a rock and act real surprise when we pop out together. So some people were shocked to see us together when we finally arrived at the party.

Melo and I make our separate ways to our friends. I see my friends standing by some huge window. I make my way over to them.

"Y'all here come my bae lookin fine as hell as always."Y/bf's/n says (YOUR BEST FRIEND'S NAME) I do two poses then give her a hug and greet the rest of my friends.

"Have y'all drank anything yet?"I ask. "No we was waiting on you."Y/bf's/n says. "Look at yall. Some loyal ass friends."I say. We make our way to the kitchen and make ourselves some drinks.

I didn't drink that often so it didn't take long for me to get drunk. I started feeling weird after 4 drinks.

Like I said I don't drink that often.

"W-we should go dance."I say kind of leaning to the side. "You sure you wanna dance right now? You seem a bit out of it."Jade says.

Jade was a normal drinker and it was easier for her to hold her alcohol and stay calm and normal unlike me.

"Duh bitch...I wou- I wouldn't have asked if I wasn't."I say making my way through a bunch of people.

I start dancing and my friends finally make their way to me. "Come on guys...live a little."I say dancing. "Y/n you sure you're okay?"Y/bf's/n asks. "Y-Yeah. Hey do you mind getting me another drink?"I ask her. "Is Melo driving you?"Y/bf's/n asks.

"Duh. Anyway are you gonna get the drink or what?"I asks

*1 and half hour later*

After about 8 drinks I find myself in the bathroom with my best friend throwing up. Y/bf's/n hold a paper towel and bottle of water out for when I was done.

"See this is why we don't over drink. I texted Melo telling him that you need to go home so he should be here any minute now."Y/bf's/n says.

I throw up some more then here the door open then close. "Baby."He says rubbing my back. "I reach up and grab the paper towel off the counter and wipe my mouth.

"A-Are you gonna take me home or just look at me throwing up."I ask.

"Take you home? Do you want to die? I'm sure you mom and dad are already home by now and if they find out their teenage daughter snuck out to a party and came back home drunk out her mind they would kill you. And I'm still trying to have a girlfriend so I'll sneak you into my house."Melo says.

"Melo-"I say getting cut off by gagging then throwing up.

"Baby, I don't care what you say I'm taking you home."Melo says going back to rubbing my back.

*10 minutes later*

Melo buckles me in then goes to then closes the door and goes to the driver side of the car and gets in and starts the car.

Before he pulls off he sends a text to someone. "Who you texting?"I ask "Oh, I'm just texting Zo and Gelo to keep a look out for my mom and dad so I can sneak you in."Melo says.

"Melo you don't have to sneak me in. Just take me h-home. I'll be fine. I mi-(hiccup) I might be grounded (hiccup) for a while but I'll b-(hiccup) be fine."I say. "Y/n how many times do I have to tell you that you're coming home with me."Melo says pulling off.

*15 minutes later*

We arrived at Melo's house he gets out and closes the door softly then come to get me. He helps me out the car then closes the door the same way he closes the first one.

He pulls out his phone again and starts texting someone. "Y-You sure(hiccup) you texting Melo? Cause(hiccup) if you ask me it(hiccup) seem like you texting one(hiccup) one of your hoes."I say really loud.

Melo quickly covers my mouth with his hand. "Y/n I'm text Zo to make sure my parents aren't downstairs now stop talking so loud."Melo says. We start walking closer to the front door.

Zo opens the front door and puts his index finger to his lips to tell us be quite. "O-!"I say thinking I was whispering but getting cut off by Melo.

This alcohol is really fucking with me.

"Do you not know what this means?"Melo whisper/yell at me. I start crying. Zo starts laughing. "It's not funny."I say. Melo gives me a hug and walks us into the house.

We start to walk upstairs but I trip on a step and hitting my shin and yell out "Ow!". We here a door upstairs open and Melo hurries and picks me up and takes me to the bathroom. "Why-"I say before getting cut off by Melo.

"Y/n you have to be quite or you're gonna get us caught."Melo says

"Was that LaMelo?"LaVar asks. "Yeah that was me dad."Melo says walking out the bathroom. "Why being so loud, man? Ya mama and I are trying to sleep."LaVar says. "Sorry, dad."Melo says and walks back into the bathroom.

"Sorry baby."I whisper. LaVar goes back into his bedroom and Melo picks me up and walks us to his bedroom.

AN: I got this idea from JayriannaBrooks358 thank you so much girl. Love y'all😘