𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝑴𝒚 𝑬𝒙 (1)

My best friend Ariana got me going to some party that I ain't even tryna go to but she says "You have to get out this house. You've been in here for weeks all cause of Melo. And I miss my smoke buddy/bestie."

Melo and I had broken up a month ago. It's cause I found out he was texting some chick and meeting up with her while I was in Houston visiting family.

I had found out while I was out there because the bitch was being a stalker and saw that he mentioned me in some of his posted and followed me back so she texted me and said some: "Who tf are you to LaMelo?"

This bitch had be all the way fucked up thinkin' that's how you ask somebody a damn question specially when she ask that kind of question to HIS girlfriend.

Anyway when I can back from Houston I told Melo I knew about the other girl and how I don't wanna be together if he gone be out here makin' me look stupid.

———————————————————————
"Ariana where the fuck you got us at?"I ask her as we pull up to some big ass house with a bunch of cars parked everywhere.

"Bitch don't worry about that just know we finna turn up."She said sticking out her tongue. I playfully roll my eyes. We hop out the car and walk into the house.

As always the house smells of alcohol, weed, hot bodies, must and after sex. We continue to walk further in the house. "Why are we here again?"I ask Ari. "Because you need to stop moping around because of that nigga Melo."She says.

"Can you stop mentioning that boy name before you summon him here."I say looking around cautiously. "You right my bad,boo."Ariana says.

I was holding on to Ari's hand like it was dear life. I was trying my best not to get lost in the crowd as we moved pass them. We reach the kitchen and Ari let's go of my hand to give someone a hug.

I mean mug her and then look at the person she's hugging. Of course its her boyfriend Niko. His ass is probably the reason we're here in the first place. Got me leavin my house n shit.

"When did y'all get here?"Niko asks "Probably like 10 minutes ago."Ari says "So Y/n you really done with Melo?"Niko asks

I swear these mfkas gone summon his ass and I do not wanna be there for it.

"Of course I'm done with his ass. He's a goofy ass nigga if he think imma take his ass back."I say going to go fix myself a drink.

Ariana and Niko start having their own conversation. After I was finish making my drink I let Ari know that I would be heading to the living room.

After pushing through the crowd of people to what I thought was the living room I spot the bitch Melo cheated on me with.

I drink some more of my drink then take a seat on the couch. Of course I was finna go on my phone because I don't know nobody and nobody know me which means no talking.

I was scrolling through instagram till someone sat down on the couch next to me. I would've ignored it but they sat next to me real close like they goal was to get my attention. I look over and see some white boy.

AN: I changed him because y'all was makin fun of my homie😭💀

AN: I changed him because y'all was makin fun of my homie😭💀 ...definitely didn't get that picture from a fine ass white boy's tiktok account😅

Now I wasn't that much into white boys, don't get me wrong not all of them are ugly but this man right here was FINE.

"Can I help you?"I ask him with a smirk on my face. "Yeah, I was thinking you should let me get your number."White boy says. "Oh so you think it's that easy?"I ask him. "Nah but it's worth a try."White boy says "How you even find out about this party?"I ask him.

"My friends forced me to come because they said I never really go to parties which is true."He tells me. "Oh so you got force to come just like me?"I ask him smirking. "Pretty much."He says.

"What's your name?"I ask him. "Chris."He says. "Basic but nice I guess."I say. "And you're name isn't basic?"He asks. "Hell no my name is some what unique, it's Y/n spelled Y/N (Just imagine you spelled out your name)."I say to him. "Okay well I guess your name isn't basic."He says.

We both look at each other then laugh. "You tryna dance?"He asks licking his lips. "I mean I guess since you begged me."I say giggling.

We get up and go to where everyone else was dancing at and I start twerking and grinding on him.

After a while we got tired and went to go get ourselves a drink in the kitchen. We walk into the kitchen with his arm draped over my shoulder and were both laughing until I spot Melo staring at me.

I just ignore him then go to make me and Chris a drink. "So can I get your number now?"Chris asks. "I don't know do you want it just to fuck or actually go out?"I ask him. "Look Y/n I'm not that type of guy I promise just let me get your number and I can show you."He says holding his phone out. I smile and turn to face him and grab his phone.

As I'm typing my number in someone snatches it out of my hand. I look up and of course it's Melo.

"Melo what the fuck do you want?"I ask shifting all my weight to one leg. "What the fuck you think you doin givin other niggas yo number?"Melo asks me. "Melo we're not together, you're my ex so get over it."I say to him.

AN: Should I make a part 2 🙃