𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐄𝐱 (𝐏𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝟗)

AN: the whole chapter is in 3rd person

"Ight y'all it's Big B in the buildin. Today imma be prankin the wifey cause why not. She been out all day so shii. Imma prank her that I'm talkin to my ex to see how she gone react. Y'all know she crazy so let's pray for the best."Melo says laughing.

"Let's call her to see where she at."Melo says picking up his phone to call Y/n. After a couple rings she finally picks up. "Hey baby, you on yo way back?"Melo asks. "Not yet but I will be in a couple of minutes."Y/n says.

"Ight that's all wanted to know, love you."Melo says. "Love you too."She says giggling then hanging the phone up. "Ight so imma go and set up the cameras then imma come back when she here."Melo says.

•25 minutes later•

"Bae!"Y/n shouts walking into the house. "Damn baby why you screamin? I'm right here?"Melo asks walking up to the front door to help Y/n with bringing her bags in.

"My bad, you know you be on that game with them headphones on so I ain't know if you could hear me or not."Y/n says as she walks further into the house.

"Where you want me to set yo bags at?"Melo asks. "Can you take them upstairs for me please?"Y/n asks. Y/n walks into the living and sits down on the couch and goes on her phone. She had been tired from being out all day. She was chillin on her phone for a couple minutes waiting for Melo to come back down.

Suddenly she hears and feels Melo's phone go off twice then a following 3 times a minute or two after. "Damn who tf blowin up his phone?"She spoke out loud. "Melo yo other bitch textin you."Y/n shouts jokingly to Melo.

Out of curiosity Y/n wanted to see who really was so eager to get Melo's attention so he could text them back. She reaches over for Melo's phone and picks it up off the couch and flips it over for the contact to read "Ana ❤️".

Once she read that his ex girlfriend had been texting him, she then tried to unlock his phone to find out that he changed his password. "This mf changed his password?" She thought to herself. "LaMelo!"She shouts from downstairs as she places it back in the spot it had been in before she touched it.

Melo didn't answer to her so she grabbed his phone and got up off the couch and walked up stairs to find Melo on the game with his headphones on. She walked in and turned off his game. "Brooo, what are you doing? You saw I was in the middle of a game why would you turn it off?"Melo asks.

"Fuck all that, why tf is Ana textin you?"Y/n asks. "Ion know."Melo says. "And yo ass had to of been textin ha ass back for you to put a heart by her name." Y/n says muffing Melo in the head. "Why you even got my phone?"Melo asks reaching for it but Y/n moves back before he could get it.

"Nah, what tf is you textin yo ex for, LaMelo."
Y/n asks. "Bro why is you trippin? I was not textin that girl."Melo says. "Then why the fuck you change yo password? And why is her contact saved with a heart?"Y/n asks. Melo doesn't respond.

"What the password?"Y/n asks. "Bro what you need to get in my phone for?"Melo asks. "Call me bro one mo fuckin time I swear to god."Y/n says taking a deep breath and closing her eyes.

"What's the fucking password?"Y/n asks. Melo doesn't respond. Y/n then throws his phone on the floor and goes into his side of their big closet and and starts takin his clothes off the racks. "Yooo, why tf would you just throw my phone?"Melo asks going to go a pick it up.

"He lucky I ain't even throw it that hard, could've threw it harder and broke it."Y/n thought to herself. "Since yo ass wanna go and cheat with that bob da builder built ass bitch you can go and live with her."Y/n says throwing Melo's stuff on the floor of the bedroom they once shared.

Melo walks in the closet and grabs Y/n from picking up anymore of his clothes. "LaMelo get the fuck off me."Y/n says calmly. "You needa chill out."Melo says. "LaMelo get the fuck off me bruh."Y/n says trying to get out of LaMelo's grip. "Baby calm down it just a prank.

"I don't care get off me."Y/n says. Melo let's her go. "Ahhhh you mad."Melo says while laughing.  He goes and picks up the camera. "I got her good."Melo says hypin himself up. Melo puts the camera in Y/n faces. "How you feel?"Melo asks her.

She just looks up at Melo with a death stare. "Aight yall that's the end of the video."Melo says as he does the outro.

AN: this imagine is ass 😭 i wrote this at 3 so sorry for any errors😭 and omg y'all i'm talkin to this boy and he movin way to fast for
me so i kinda like wanna ghost him but i can't just yet cause he literally sits with me at lunch and i got gym class with him and I also just don't see myself in a relationship right now😭💀  but anyways sorry for not updating in a while school just be to much and my sleep schedule is like fucked up real bad😭 love y'all tho😘