𝐃𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤 𝐈𝐧 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

This idea was givin by @sadbtchhrss

Ion know how I ain't see it sooner but here you go stink ❤️
thanks for the idea too

🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮

Saturday
2:48 PM
I was currently at Melo's house just chillin' like we always do. I was on his bed on my phone scrolling through TikTok while he was on his game with his friends.

Since I was bored I get up taking the time to learn some dance my other best friend, Sage wanted me to learn so we could do the dance together.

About 5 minutes later I sorta got the dance down. I prop up my phone setting the timer for 10s so I could see if f I knew the dance without looking at my phone.

The video starts playing and I start dancing. It was the "Close Range" dance. Once I start doing the end of the dance I feel Melo pull me by my hair causing me to fall on the floor.

His tall frame towers over me as he looks down at me and laughs. "Ion know why you goofy ass even try to do a dance knowin damn well yo ass can't dance for shit."He says still laughing.

I get up off the floor and stand on his bed and grab him by his hair wrapping my body around his torso and pulling him down on the bed.

"Lil you think just cause you tall ain't nobody finna beat yo ass."I say throwin' hits on him. He manages to get out of my grasp and picks me up off the bed and puts me in the air.

I start screaming and laughing. "Melooooo put me down!"I shout while laughing but being deadass. "You gone quit playin?"He asks. "Yes! I'm sorry, now put me down!"I shout.

"Right, that's what I thought."He says slamming me on the bed. Once we both get up I slap the back of his neck and run out of the room laughing.

"Oh so yo ass ain't learn yo lesson, huh?"He says laughing chasing after me. His ass was catchin up to hella quick. I then run outside into his backyard.

Bad idea

He runs after me and conners me. "Okay for real this time I'll quit playin."I say laughing while holding my hand to keep him from grabbing me.

"Too late for all a dat."He says scooping me up and walking over to the pool causing me to hold on tightly to him. "Okay, Okay, Okay! For real I'll stop! I'll stop, Melo."I scream.

He just laughs trying to get me off of him and throw me into the pool but I holding onto him too tight. Once he realizes he can't get me off of him he shrugs his shoulders and takes his phone and wallet out of his jogger pocket and pays me down real quick then jumps in the pool.

I scream as we go into the pool and quickly come up for air. "What the fuck is wrong with you?"I say wiping my face from the water as I look at him. "I told yo ass to stop playin."He says getting out of the water.

He then helps me out and we both walk inside dripping wet. he walks over to a closet and pulls out two towels, tossing one of them at me.

He undresses himself now only being in his underwear and a towel. "Take yo clothes off so I can wash them." He says walking over to his laundry room. "Scrunch up my face in confusion.