"𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐛𝐚𝐝."

AN: I got this idea from JayriannaBrooks358
Thank you so much for the help because I've been having writer's block lately and man i can not think of shii to write about so I really appreciate the help❤️.

≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌
3rd person pov:

Melo had been in the backyard playing basketball while his brothers Zo and Gelo had been upstairs in his room just talking to each other until they heard Melo's phone go off 3 times.

"Damn who blowin his phone up?"Gelo asks. Zo picks up Melo's phone off the bed and looks to see who had texted him three times. The contact ID read: Wifey 🤍💍.

"Oh this Y/n blowin up his phone."Zo says. "You should see what she texted him."Gelo says. "Ight,you know his password?"Zo asks. "Nah but try his birthday."Gelo says. "Ight."Zo says typing in Melo's birthday.

"Nope not it."Zo says. "Ight, um try Y/n's birthday year."Gelo says. Zo Types in your birth year and Melo's phone unlocks.

"Ight, we in."Zo says grinning. Gelo laughs and claps his hands. "Ight go see what she was texting him."Gelo says. Zo clicks on you and Melo's messages.

The messages:

Today 6:47 PM

melo you still gonna come over later???
melo
melo i know u see my messages.

"Damn she ain't even give him time to type one word she sent this one after another."Zo says laughing. "Let me see."Gelo says. Zo shows Gelo the phone. Gelo scrolls up on you guys's messages.

The messages:

Fri, May 27, 1:26 PM

You tryna go to the movies today?

Yeah, what time?

"Boring scroll to the first time they was textin."Zo says. "You right."Gelo says. It takes them a minute to scroll to you guys's first messages.

"Oh be callin her ma."Zo say getting geeked now. They start to read you guys's messages.

The messages:

iMessage
Mon, Jan 25 21, 2:38 AM

What up ma

Hi lamelo🙃

Let me get a picture of
you for your contact
name☺️

Attachment: 2 images
There you can pick😁

Not even gon cap
you look hella good
in them pictures

might just mess around
and put you as my home
and lock screen

if you make me your lock
screen and home screen, I'll make
my home and lock screen, deal?

How about I make you
my lock and home screen
AND make you mine❤️?

Make me your's?
hmm you are cute but
idk🤔

Come on ma you know
you like me just give me
a chance.

ight but no funny business
which me don't be on no
bullshit when i say something
about you hangin out with other
bitches 😑

Trust me you ain't
finna see me with nobody
else other than you.

Is that really?

Ight look let me take you out
on a date this weekend.

"Bro is cringy."Zo says "Nah now we gotta go make fun of him for this."Gelo says getting up. "On god."Zo says.

Zo and Gelo walk downstairs and into the backyard.

"Melo you so cringey bro."Zo says. "What is you talkin about bro."Melo says smiling. "You and
Y/n's messages."Gelo says. "Bruh, y'all went through our messages?"Melo asks dragging this hands down his face.

"Yo password is easy as hell."Gelo says. "Bro y'all was lookin at shit y'all shouldn't be lookin at."Melo "We ain't look at no pictures or videos we just read some of the messages."Zo says laughing.

"But you was down bad."Gelo says laughing. "Gelo shut the fuck up." Melo says. "you slaty now?"Zo says about to pat Melo on the back but Melo moves.

"Y'all hella weird goin through people messages and shit. That's federal."Melo says pointing at Gelo and Zo and laughing.

"Hope y'all enjoyed the peepee pictures."Melo says smiling then starts laughing. "Yooo."Zo says laughing and running around while Gelo falls to the ground laughing. "Now you're wildn' for real."Zo says through his laughter.

≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌

AN: Thank you again JayriannaBrooks358 for the idea I really appreciate it a lot😁❤️