Trending (Re-make)

Today was just any other day. I woke up, went to work, came home, switched into workout clothes, went to the gym, came back, took a shower, made dinner, cleaned up, went to sleep.

The only thing different about the next day was that I don't have work. I wake up groggily and pick up my phone to see what time it is and sees that it's 10:43 a.m.

I see I have a bunch of notifications from my best friends and twitter and instagram. I open instagram and see i'm being mentioned in post. What makes my heart drop is that see I'm being mentioned with LaMelo.

LaMelo is my ex. We broke up because it felt like we were both living completely different lives. So we broke up. The other bad part was that I was being mentioned by the shade room. Nothing is ever good when you're being mentioned with your ex by the shade room if you guys aren't back together.

I click on it because curiosity got the best of me. It reads:
——————————————————————————

Charlotte Hornets basketball player LaMelo Ball and his ex-girlfriend Y/n Y/L/N are now rumoring to have a sex-tape of the two leaked online.

——————————————————————————
My mouth dropped to the literal fucking floor. Now Melo and I do have a video of us fucking. The video was taken 6 months ago when we both had taken viagra pills as a joke to see who could last longer without sex or touching themselves.

Melo claims I was cheating because I was grinding myself against the arm of the couch. Eventually we both ended up folding and he took upon himself but with consent of course to record us while I was getting back shots.

Are tape wasn't any normal 2-5 minute video the video lasted 15-20minutes. I know the insane. The other part is that we continued for like 2 hours. Look we both were really horny.

I got twitter to see mine and LaMelo's name trending. I was being tagged in the comments so it wasn't that hard to look for. I get to the video and see that it indeed was the video I was thinking it would be but the video was only 2 minutes.

I didn't have the courage to watch the video. which is crazy cause I've watched the video like 5 times in pass and had no problem. So instead I just read the comments. Bad idea I know.

madman @madman420 • 1h
Replying to @wegotitall
oh my god🫣 i mean at least he puttin in that work

dontseek @hidedontseek • 32m
Replying to @wegotitall
yuhh they doing great

Nunyuh @businessbxtch • 58m Replying to @wegotitallhe fuckin her shit up 😌

Replying to @wegotitall
he fuckin her shit up 😌

Y/nfanpage @wel0vey/n • 28m
Replying to @wegotitall
y'all hypin up melo let's take a moment to hype up y/n cause she ain't run not once cause the way he plowin her shit is crazy 💀

Y/nfanpage @wel0vey/n • 28m Replying to @wegotitally'all hypin up melo let's take a moment to hype up y/n cause she ain't run not once cause the way he plowin her shit is crazy 💀

Random @random11 • 1h
Replying to @wegotitall
you wish that was you huh?...me too🥲

I finally stop reading the comments and facetime LaMelo. It rings three times then he finally answers. I look at the screen and see he isn't in the frame. "Yooo?"He answers. "Are you shiting?" I ask cause the phone was facing the ceiling of his bathroom.

"No I'm in the shower."He says chuckling "I don't hear water."I say confused. "Cause I got that mic thing where you can only hear voices." He says. "Oh yeah I got that on for facetime too, anyway have you looked at your twitter at all?"I ask. "No why?"He asks. "Just look and you'll see why."I say.

"Y/n, just tell me why cause I'm a little busy right now."He says. "Oh yeah, sorry. Our umm...little sex-tape got leaked."I say. "See I knew that shit was gone happen."Melo says. "What are you talking about?"I ask. "Someone stole my laptop while I was out last week."He says. I don't say anything I just sit there.

"You remember the reason we even started recording?"Melo asks. I smile then answer, "Yeah, cause we wanted to see who could last longer with no sex or touching themselves after taking that viagra."I say laughing. "Yeah and yo ass cheated."He says laughing.

"I didn't cheat! We said we couldn't touch ourselves, I didn't physically touch myself."I say laughing "Yeah ight."He says laughing.