𝐎𝐮𝐭 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞

It was 2:45 am when I walked into Melo's and I's apartment from being out all day with my friends. Melo had been buggin me all day about being back home at 11:00. Ion know why the hell he'd think I'd be home that early but...

I toss my keys into the the key bowl by the front door then take off my heels. I then set my purse down too then pick up my phone and walk to Melo and I's shared room.

I open the door quietly not trying to wake the tall man. I close the door softly to turn around to Melo right behind me. I jump then roll my eyes because he finna be on some bullshit.

"What, LaMelo?"I ask putting my hand on my hip and looking up to him. "Why are you coming home so late?"He asks in his raspy voice. "I told you this, I was out with Heaven and Aliyah all day."I say walking towards our walk in closet.

I take off my dress then my bra and thong and put on a pair of Melo's boxer and a shirt of his. and walk out to the closet to find him sitting on the bed. I walk over to him and climb on his lap.

"Melo, I'm sorry for being out late past the time you preferred me to be home at. I wasn't doing anything too bad."I say laughing. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer to him.

"I love you."He says "I love you too, baby."I say back and kiss his forehead.

AN: Hella short but I hope y'all liked it 💀 if y'all saw a different name that ain't melo's that's cause i wrote this about me and my little crush🫢💀

HEAVY ON NAT😭