𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚 (2)

"Are you guys ready for another episode of just you guys?"Courtney asks Melo and I.

"Yeah the last one was fun."I say smiling. "To be honest that was actually fun."Melo says slouching down in his seat.

"We'll let's get into it."Courtney says.

≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌

"On scale from 1-10 how much do you think Y/n complains?"Courtney asks Melo. "Oh my god."I say laughing. "I'd rate it like 6 and a half."Melo says smiling. "Why a 6 and a half?"Courtney asks.

"Um to be honest I don't know that's just the number that fits how much she complains."Melo says.

≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌
*Clip cuts to multiple clips of me complaining*

"Oh my god I'm not doing that. That takes up too much time and work."I say "Baby come on give it a try."Melo says. "No I'm going back inside bye."I say walking in the house.

*Clip cuts*

"Bro I know they did not just f*ck up my order. This sh*t is nasty. Bro who the f*ck they got in the kitchen today cause they ain't cookin sh*t right. Hangry and sh*t. A b*tch trying to eat."I say.

Melo starts laughing.

*Clip cuts*

"Oh my god it is so f*ckin HOT. I can't do this. I'm finna go home."I say "Baby come back."Melo says.

"No I can't. I don't like the heat. Got me outside for to long. I had fun playing football with y'all but I can't do it no more. Steve come take this sh*t off me."I say aggravated because of the extreme heat.

*Clip cuts back to Melo and I*

"Okay maybe I complain a little."I say laughing.
≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌≌

"Who do think is more jealous?"Courtney asks Gelo and Zo. "Melo."Zo says. "Yeah I'd say Melo too."Gelo says agreeing with Zo.

*Clip cuts to Melo*

"Bruh who the f*ck is this ni**a under
your posts?"Melo asks showing me the comments under my recent Instagram post.

"Baby calm down. It's probably just a fan."I say giggling. "Homeboy better learn his place as a fan before he be lookin at a nice 6ft hole with his name on it."Melo says. "Babyyy clam down. You don't have to worry."I say to him laughing now.

*Clip cuts back to Melo and I*

"Do you think Y/n gets scared easily?"Courtney asks. "Yeah,we be trying to scare her on purpose too."Melo says laughing. "It's not that funny."I say blankly looking at him.

*Clip cuts *

3rd person POV

"Gelo come here."Melo whisper/yells Gelo walks over to Melo. "Imma prank Y/n and put two tarantulas on her while she sleep. Imma need yo help tho."Melo says.

"Nigga why you whispering if she upstairs?"Gelo asks. "She a light sleeper."Melo says.

Melo and Gelo walk up stairs with the spiders and place them down on Y/n. Y/n starts to move a little but doesn't wake up. Melo props his phone up his desk.

"OH MY GOD BABY, BABY WAKE UP!"Melo yells. "Brooo, LaMelo leave me alone."Y/n says groaning. "BABY IT A SPIDER ON YOU!"Melo says. Y/n lifts her head up and just stares at Melo then looks around.

"LaMelo you better come over here and get this f*ck spider off me."Y/n says. "OH MG GOD IT'S ONE BY YOUR HEAD!"Melo shouts. Y/n screams and rushes out the bed.

"Why you gotta be so annoying bro."Y/n says smacking the back of Melo's head. "Stop playin with me before I pick one up and put it on your back."Melo says.

"Nah you keep playin with me watch how fast you'll end up single."Y/n says walking to the bathroom.

*Clip Cuts*

"What up ballers."I say walking into the Baller Este. "Hey Y/n."Gelo says. "Where Melo?"I ask. "He in the backyard."Gelo says.

I walk to the backyard and look around for Melo until someone jumps out at me and I scream and swing at them.

"Damn."Gelo say. I look up to see who I hit and was Melo. "Yeah I'm not finna get hit."Zo says getting out from his hiding spot. "See this why you don't sneak up on people."I say grabbing Melo by his arm and making him come inside.

"My bad, I ain't think you was gone hit me."Melo says. "Anything is possible."I say. "She really hit you in yo sh*t."Zo says.

"Man shut the f*ck up before I hit you."Melo says. I go and grab and ice pack for Melo.

*Clip cuts back to Melo and I*

"Have you snuck up on Y/n after that?"Courtney asks. "Hell yeah one hit don't stop me."Melo says smiling.

"Y/n what is something that Melo does that annoys/bothers you?"Courtney asks. Melo laughs.

"When he's playing the game and not listening to ANYONE. That bothers me so f*cking much. Specially if he's the one who invited me over." I say.

*Clip Cuts*

"Melo I know you hear me."I say. Melo doesn't respond. "Hello, LaMelo I know you hear me."I say waving my hand in his face. "Hold on I'm in a game."Melo says moving my hand.

"Bruh bye. How you gone invite someone over and not to talk or acknowledge their presence?"I ask walking out the room.

Melo gets up and follows after me. "Oh so now you get off the game."I say. "Come on baby quit playin."Melo says.

"You need to quit playin that game."I say rolling my eyes. Melo picks me up and tosses me over his shoulder and walks back to his room. "Melo put me down."I say laughing.

AN:Usually I something to say but i do but love you guys❤️