𝟐𝟏 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞

"What's up you guys welcome or welcome back to our channel. Today Melo and I are going to be playing 21 questions. But the twist is we're having our friends ask us the questions, it's not like the actual game but it'll still be fun. So let's start."I say

(AN: picturing wise melo and you are sitting down across form each other.)

"Uh, first question is what's your biggest regret?"Gelo asks. "Y/n."Melo says laughing. "LaMelo, you betta stop playin with me. You not funny you goofy."I say.

"Okay, okay, nah for real though I don't have one because ain't shit gone be different now if it didn't happen so."Melo says.

"Not for me, because I definitely be embarrassing myself. Um, for me it would be (ion wanna make it about myself 😅 so  pick whatever it is that you regret)."I say.

"Have you guys ever cheated?"Gelo asks. "Hell nah."Melo says. I smile then start laughing. "Y/n don't play wit me."Melo says shifting in his seat. "I'm just joking, no I have not cheated."I say.

"What do you consider a red flag in your relationship?"Gelo asks laughing. "Oh, that he gives his game more attention than me. I could be dying and her will not stop to make sure I'm okay."I say.

"Why she lyin on me like that? I give you alot of attention."Melo says. "Not more than your game."I say. "Anyway, Y/n her red flag is..."He says pausing. "Let's hear this."I say shifting in my seat. "Nah, just playinshe don't have one."Melo says.

"Where the spicy questions at?"Zo asks. "These are spicy questions."Gelo says. "Oh my god let me find some questions to ask yall...okay um here, have yall ever been caught doing the do?"Zo asks.

Melo and I laugh. "Mmm, no."I say laughing. "Why you lyin?"Y/bf/n says. "What, I swear."I say. "Nah."Melo says now that he stopped laughing.

"Ight next question, would y'all go skinny dipping?"Gelo asks. "Ion that seem kind of weird."Melo says. "Skinny dipping not bad."I say. "You've went skinny dipping?"Zo asks. "Yeah."I say/whisper. "Nah speak up now."Melo says.

"Yeah I went skinny dipping. It was a girls night and we was at the beach real late and nobody was over where we were at so we went skinny dipping."I say.

"Y/bf/n we're you there?"Melo asks. "Yeah."She says. "Awe nah yall wildn."Zo says. "Zo shut the fuck up. You know yo big ass would do go skinny dippin too."I say.

"Next question, have y'all ever snuck out the house and for what?"Gelo asks. "Who hasn't snuck out the house?"Melo says. "I snuck out for multiple things."I say. "She snuck out for me."Melo says smiling. "Nah don't get to hyped."I say.

"I snuck out for her. We spent some nice times in empty parkin lots."Melo says rubbing his hands together. Everyone laughs. "Ight next is, what is a turn on that the other person does?"Gelo asks.

"Melo's smile, even though I be talkin about how big he be grinning, his grin still be fine."I say smiling. Melo smiles back at me. "Ew get a room."Zo says. "Shut up Zo you just mad that you ain't got no bitches."I say.

"For me it's her laugh or when she concentrated. She be lookin hella sexy specially when she cookin or doing/playing in my hair while i'm on the game or phone."Melo says licking his lips.

DAMN THIS NIGGA REALLY LIKE ME😋

"Next question, who's the better kisser?"
Y/bf/n asks. "Me."I say. "Yeah, not even gon cap. Y/n is the better kisser."Melo says laughing.

*Time skip cause i'm lazy🙃*

We are now on the 19th question which is do we ever think of each other. Of course we both answer yes.

"Ight next question, when did y'all first fuck?"
Y/bf/n asks. "Damn why you gotta be so blunt?"I ask laughing. "We first did it together after one of Melo's basketball ball games."I say laughing. "Gave her some of this champion di-."Melo says getting cut off my me kicking his leg.

"Alright last question,what was the first thing you thought when you first saw each other?"Zo asks. "That Melo is really tall in person."I say.

"That Y/n was really cute and adorable."Melo says. "Aww."Y/bf/n says. "Yuh."I say smiling. "We done with the video right?"Melo asks. "Yeah."I say getting up to get the camera.

"Well that's it. Hope you guys enjoyed this. Make sure too comment, like and subscribe. We love yall."I say blowing a kiss the  turning off the camera.

AN: this was kind of rushed cause ion like havin y'all wait OVERLY LONG so ideas would be nice so i can get more chapters out❤️

Sorry for any errors.