𝐏𝐨𝐝𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐐&𝐀

AN:y'all don't judge 😭 this one is so random it kind of like the, The Baller Family chapter just a little different💀

"We're here with The famous basketball ball player LaMelo Ball and his girlfriend Y/N Y/L/N."Big Boy says from Big Boy Tv

(Gonna refer to him as Big for short😭)

"Yep."Melo says shuffling in his seat. "How do you guys feel?"Big asks

"Mmm pretty good."I say. "Bruh I'm tryna go home and get me some."Melo says turning his head and looking at me. "Melo you can't be saying stuff like that."I say shocked and laughing.

"My bad bro."Melo says shaking his head. "But I'm feelin pretty good right now."

"So how has life been since you guys came out publicly?"Big asks.

"It hasn't been as bad as I thought it would be. I mean I still see some of the death threats-."I say getting cut by Big.

"Hold up you said death threats?"Big asks. "Yes death threats. Melo's fans go crazy for him. Cause when I tell you the first death threat I saw in the comments of one my post was CRAZY."I say emphasizing the word crazy.

"Nah them n*ggas who be sending my wifey death threats is not no fan. Cause if you was a fan you would be able to love and accept who I'm dating instead of hating on her."Melo says.

"Melo have you addressed any of the death threats Y/N  has been getting?"Big asks. "I have but at this point imma start having her block n*ggas if they finna be doing all dat."Melo says.

"Now Y/N I've heard a couple of rumors saying that you addressed someone about it in person and that it lead to throwing hands. Is that true?"Big asks chuckling.

"It is true, BUT homegirl was doing more than just saying stuff like Melo shouldn't be dating me. She threw a drink at me while my back was turned and it was a glass cup so that sh*t shattered and glass pieces hit me."I say.

"So who threw the first hit?"Big asks. "I did. I was not about to let that sh*t slide. Okay, look people don't understand that I ain't grow up rich or nothin I was a normal citizen before like the age of 17. Cause that's the age I started to gain some fame on my Ig."I say.

"Some people forget or don't understand that celebrities are regular people too. So y'all saying wild a** sh*t don't mean you can't get slapped by a celebrity or for doing wild a** sh*t. So I think ole girl must of forgot that I ain't like one of these other celebrities. I'll humble yo a** real quick."I say.

"So do you think the girl deserved it?"Big asks. "Yes absolute 100%."I say. "How bout you Melo?"Big asks. "Yeah, it's different for me cause I ain't tryna get cut from basketball but if my baby feel like you talking to her some kind of way then don't expect her to not act the same way you actin towards her."Melo says.

"So next thing is, When did y'all first get together. Everyone wanna know like how it happened, what went down."Big asks.

"I met Melo while I was on a vacation in Los Angles. I was so shocked that he came up to me. Thought his a** liked them white girls. Then we talked for a good hour walking along the beach cause that's where I was at. Hello it's a vacation." I say.

"I asked her for her snap then she was like: only little boys ask for snap now a days. I ain't no little boy so I was like can I get yo number and she gave it to me."Melo says.

"How long was it before you guys started dating?"Big asks. Me and Melo smile. "What? What I'm missin?"Big asks chuckling.

"Cause we was on some friends with benefits type sh*t into 6 months of us actually talkin."Melo says chuckling. "Then we started dating 2 months after that."Melo says.

"So Y/N you said you was on vacation when you met Melo so you're not from Los Angles, correct?"Big asks. "Yeah."I say.

"So where you from?"Big asks. "I'm from Atlanta."I say. "See a lot people don't know nothin about me because I like to keep sh*t private so the whole paparazzi thing don't really sit right with me."I say.

"How do you guys feel about people going around saying that you all are rushing your relationship?"Big asks.

"If imma be honest I don't know where people are coming from with that. Y/N and I talked for 8 months and have been dating for a year and 6 months. It only takes you 4-5 months to really get to know someone. So I personally don't think we rushed into anything."Melo says.

"Same thing Melo was talking about. People only know things up to a certain point."I say.

"Now how do guys feel about the media asking you guys to make your own tv show?"Big asks.

"I was never really a fan of filming but it would be cool to see us grow."Melo says. "So you mean like grow a family?"Big asks "I mean shii if it happen it happen."Melo says.

"I don't like I said I like when I know what I'm putting out into public on social media but I might be wiling to do a tv show with me and Melo."I say.

"Now that Melo has brought up the whole family thing when do you guys plane on having kids?"Big asks.

"I don't wanna have no kids later than 28 but then again I don't wanna rush it. So if imma honest ion know for real."I say giggling.

"I'm ready when she ready."Melo says smiling at me.

"Welp I don't have anymore questions to ask but I hope you guys enjoyed your time on the Big Boy Podcast."Big says.

AN: HAPPY PRIDE MONTH🌈 this took way longer than it should have. I love y'all bye😘