𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝑴𝒚 𝑬𝒙 (2)

"Melo we're not together, you're my ex so get over it."I say to him.

I don't know what was not clickin in this man head that WE. AREN'T. TOGETHER.

"Fuck you mean we not together?"Melo asks me. "Melo we broke up. You're single. I'm single. What you not understanding?"I ask him. "Do you need me to leave?"Chris asks.

"No."I say. "Yes."Melo say mean mugging Chris. "Chris let's go."I say grabbing back Chris's phone from Melo and walking away.

Me and Chris walk off back to the living room. "Sorry about that. He's just my ex."I say looking Chris in the eyes. Chris puts his number in my phone and I finally put my number in his and we and each other our phones.

"It's all good. Why y'all break up?"He asks. "One word. Cheated."I say rolling my eyes.

"Damn...homie lost a good one."Chris says making me laugh. I like Chris even though I miss Melo cheatin ass a little I still like Chris.

I receive a text from Melo saying: Meet me in the front.

I text back with: and why would I do that?

No answer. See this why I don't like texting niggas. Cause once you reply back mfkas be actin like they don't see yo messages.

"Excuse me real quick."I say to Chris getting off the couch.

I make my way to the front of the house.

I text Melo asking where he at. Of course he don't wanna answer. All of a sudden I feel someone's tight grip on my wrist and start pulling me out the house.

I try and undo their grip but whoever this person was, was really planning on dragging me to wherever they needed me to be.

We reach to what seems to be a car. I couldn't really adjust my eyes to the dark just yet.

OMG WAS I BEING KIDNAPPED!

"Hey let me go you stupid bitch."I say really trying to fight out the person's grip.

"Y/n chill it's just me."Melo says grabbing my free hand. "Melo what the fuck is wrong with you?"I say looking up at him. "Nothing now get in the car."He says unlocking the doors.

"What?"I asks as if I didn't hear him. "You heard me. Get in the car. Don't make me places yo ass in there myself."He says letting go of my wrist.

Okay daddy🐱💦

I get in on the passenger side of course. Then Melo gets in. "Why did you bring me here?"I ask him looking down at my fresh painted toes. "Cause I wanted to apologize."Melo says.

"So you forcefully drag me to your car? Makes a lot of sense."I say sarcastically.

"Look I'm truly am sorry for what I did. I know it wasn't right. I know me apologizing doesn't make it okay. I just want you to know that I'm sorry I shouldn't have done it but I did. I don't know what was going through my head that made me do what I did. So I want to apologize because I know what I did hurt you."Melo says looking at me.

"Just seeing you with another dude that wasn't me made me think is leaving you what I really want. I could understand if you don't wanna get back with me but I just wanna make things right if that be the case. At least so I can talk to you as a friend and not an enemy."Melo says.

Tears start to roll down my face. I never wanted to leave Melo. It's just why would I stay if he can go out and be with some other bitch and treat her like his girlfriend when I'm right in front of him.

"Don't cry. Please don't cry. You crying is the last thing I wanna see right now."Melo says as he wipes my tears off my face.

"I forgive you but just give me time to figure stuff out. Cause we did just throw a 2 year relationship down the drain."I say giggling and wiping my tears off my face.

"So you gone delete that nigga number out yo phone?"Melo asks.

As much as I like Chris I did wanna give Melo a chance but that meant Chris had to go. To the cute ass white boy I met today aka Chris I'm sorry.😔

"Fine but that mean you gotta delete ALL yo hoes and hookups's numbers."I say

"Ight."Melo says pulling out his phone. "Melo I'm serious."I say to him finally looking at him. "Yeah, I'm serious too."Melo says. "Let me see you delete they numbers then."I say.

He shows me as he actually goes through and starts deleting they numbers. "Ight let me see you delete white boy number."Melo says looking at me. "His name is Chris."I say correcting him.

"Y/n stop fuckin playin with me."Melo say playfully/sexually putting his hand around my neck. "Okay,okay I'll delete his number."I say deleting Chris's number out my phone.

AN:Part 2 as requested😁 this boring to me ngl. next chapter alright but it funny ig just trying to finish it up so I can publish it. alright bye y'all oh and ik i'm late but happy memorial day😘