𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚 (3)

"What are we filming today?"Courtney asks. "Ion know Courtney you tell me. Had us come in-"Melo says getting cut off by me elbowing him in the arm.

"A day in the life of Melo and I."I say.

*Camera cuts*

Zo walks into Melo's bedroom and hits us with a pillow. "TIME TO GET UP SLEEPYHEADS!"Zo shouts. Melo groans. "Zo I swear if you don't get the f*ck out."I groan getting angry that I'm getting woken up out my sleep.

*15 minutes*

Melo and I were still in bed knocked out. Zo and Gelo come into the room with cups of water and pour it on us. I jolt up, I'm now standing up on the bed. "Bruhhhhhh why are y'all bothering us?"I ask. Melo gets up and out the bed and just stares at Zo and Gelo.

Zo and Gelo start laughing.

Ion know why they think this shit funny, they bout to get they ass whooped.

I hop off the bed and run over to Gelo and grab him by his arm and start hitting him in his back. Melo goes for Zo and starts hitting him.

*Camera Cuts*

"Are you guys morning people?"Steve asks. "No."I say. "Hell nah who the f*ck I look like waking up at 6, 7, 8 in the morning on a daily basis."Melo says chuckling.

*Camera cuts back*

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry."Gelo says pleading. I let go of Gelo and and walk over to Zo and Melo and hit Zo on the back of his neck. "F*ck you waking me up for and hittin me with pillows and sh*t."I say.

*25 minutes later*

Melo and I finally settled down. Zo and Gelo were just chilling in our room just talking. "You n****s need to start getting ready because we gotta be at that place by 11 and it's and hour drive there not including traffic and it's already 9:00."Zo says.

"Ight, we finna get in the shower."Melo says getting up. "Awe nah you n****s finna take all day."Gelo says. "Calm down we ain't finna be doing that this mornin."I say.

"Wha? Why?"Melo asks. All of us start laughing expect for Melo. Melo grabs my by my arm and pulls me to the bathroom and turns on the speaker to play some music.

*Time Skip*

"Yall ready?"Zo asks as we pull up to some place.

Today Lavar wanted us to come look at some historical zoo for "educational purposes" if imma be honest I think he just wanted us to go somewhere with him to spend time.

"Yall late."Lavar says to us getting out his car. Zo and Gelo look at Melo and I, I just awkwardly laugh and look behind me.

"Let's just go."Lavar says walking up to the building.

The tour guide Lady walks up to us. "Hi, I'm Janet and I'm going to be your tour guide for today."She says shaking Lavar's hand.

She starts showing us around to things, everything was all good till she took us over to spiders. Everyone started walking over to the thing with Janet and I just stood where I was at when she said "Next are spiders."

Melo turns around to see that I'm far behind them. "Y/n let's go."He shouts. I groan and slowly walk over to them. "Can we take one out?"Lavar asks. "Take one out? I'm gone."I say. Melo grabs my shoulder while he laughs.

"Yeah."Janet says opening the thing they kept two spiders in. "I'll give anyone 200 dollars if they hold the spider for 2 minutes."Lavar says chuckling. They all look at each other. "I'll do it."Zo says. Melo whisper something to Zo as Janet hands Zo the spider. 

I back up from Zo and Zo bucks at me. "Zo I swear if you chase me with that spider imma beat you up."I say.  Zo walks/runs up to me and I run behind Melo. Melo moves to the side and Zo starts chasing me with the spider for a good 3 minutes. "BRO ZO STOP CHASING ME WITH THAT!"I say screaming.

Everyone was laughing but me. "Alright Zo."Lavar says chuckling. Zo puts the spider back. "Bruh I'm finna go home."I say. "That sh*t was funny."Melo says still laughing. "Melo shut the f*ck up."I say.

*Camera cuts*

"Y/n we heard you're scared of spiders, correct?"Steve asks "Yeah, why?"I ask. Steve sets down a spider on the floor. "Bro y'all gone stop f*ckin with me."I shout out now standing in my chair. Melo just laughs.

*Camera Cuts back*

We walk back outside. "Bruh what is that smell?"Melo asks covering his nose with his hoodie. "That's the feces of the animals."Janet says.  "When are we leaving?"I groan. "We just got here."Gelo says. 

"Ugh."I groan out.

*Time skip*

We finally left the zoo and now we're going to get something to eat. "What y'all wanna eat?"Zo asks. "Can we get Wendy's?"I asks. "Nobody wanna eat Wendy's."Melo says. "Okay."I say rolling my eyes and now looking out the window.

"Baby I was just joking."Melo says rubbing my thigh. I don't say anything. "Y/n."Melo says. "LaMelo."I say mocking his tone.

"So what y'all want?"Zo asks. "I want the 10pc nugget thing."I say. "Melo what you want?"Zo asks. "The Baconator with sprite."Melo says. "Y/n what you want to drink?"Zo asks. "Lemonade."I say.

*Time skip*

"Why do we gotta eat outside? It's so hot out here."I say groaning.

We were sitting at a table that was under some shade but it was still hot.

They all wanted to eat outside to enjoy the weather and so after they were done we could go to park down the street. "Cause we finna go to the park when we done eating."Gelo says.

"Here."I say dumping the rest of nuggets on Melo burger wrapping paper. "Zo unlock the car."I say getting up. "Where you going?"Melo asks. "Finna go put my drink in the car."I say.

AN: this has a weird ending but that's all i could think of to write. anyway thanks for 3k reads😁.