𝑾𝒆'𝒓𝒆 19 (1)

Melo and I were in the bathroom looking at three pregnancy test. One with the two lines and the other two saying pregnant. Melo was just leaning against the counter looking down at the floor. I decided I was gonna break the awkwardness.

"Melo,you okay?"I asked him. Melo didn't respond so I decide to call Zo.

Zo had answered the facetime. "Yoooo?"Zo said into the phone. "Zo um...so me and Melo took pregnancy test and-"I say getting cut off by Melo. "And she's pregnant bro, she pregnant."Melo says taking my phone out of my hand.

"This a prank?"Zo asks. "No Zo, I'm serious she's deadass pregnant."Melo says turning the camera around to show Zo the positive pregnancy test.

"We're 19 bro what are we gonna do?"Melo asks Zo. "Just calm down cause you sound like you gettin a little stressed which can cause Y/n to get anxious and that's bad for the baby."Zo says.

"We aren't keeping it."Melo says to me. "Excuse me?"I say. "You heard me, We. Aren't. Keeping. It."Melo says slowly. "And what makes you think imma just agree with that?"I ask him.

"Yo guys calm down."Zo says. That had reminded me that Melo still had my phone. I grab my phone from Melo. "Zo I'll call you later."I say and then hanging up before he could respond. "I'm leaving."I say to Melo.

"Why?"Melo asks me. "To think."I say. "We've already made a decision."Melo says. "No, I didn't you did. I get we're young but let me just think about it okay?"I say. I walk out the bathroom then the bedroom. I make my way to the kitchen and grab my keys and put on my slides and leave the apartment.

Once I get in my car I start to cry. Is this really what I want? And for Melo to just flat out tell me I'm getting an abortion isn't right. Even if I didn't wanna keep the baby he can't just tell me what I'm finna do without us even discussing it first.

I start to drive around for a while then I went to my best friends house to tell her what had happen with me and Melo.

I text her telling her to let me in because she lives in one of those buildings where they have to buzz you in. Anyway she buzzes me in and I go up to her apartment door. Then knock. She opens it with a worried look.

"Is everything okay?"She asks me pulling me inside and sitting me on her couch.

"No...everything is not okay. You know how I told you I missed my period 2 weeks ago? Well since then I've been throwing up, having to use the bathroom a lot, just every sign that I'm pregnant. So Melo and I picked up some pregnancy tests this morning and they all came back positive."I say starting to cry.

"And Melo wouldn't talk to me after we both read the pregnancy test, so I called his brother and his brother was telling Melo to calm down cause that cause me to become anxious and how that isn't good for the baby and that's when Melo told me we aren't keeping it. We hadn't even decide what WE wanted to do."I say still crying.

My best friend came over to me and hugged me. I'm pretty sure she was at a lose for words because when I had told her what Melo said to me her jaw just dropped and nothing came out.

AN: I know this short but I couldn't think what else to put😭. I still can't get over the fact that people are actually reading this book💀😭. I do not think this book is that good to read💀 that's it bye😘