Smelling Like Another Girl (Prank 7)

MELO'S POV

"Wassup you guys today imma be pranking Y/n with the smelling like another girl prank because why not? Plus her ass been out with her friends all day so what's better than to prank her."I say.

"I didn't plan on doing this prank today but I just feel like making her mad, not gone lie. But she was texting me earlier and I responded back but then this prank popped up in my head so I haven't responded to her since 2:00 and it's now 6:38."I say.

"I went to the bath and body works store a pick up a perfume that I know for a fact she does not wear and just sprayed it on me. She should be on her way back now cause she did say she would be home by 6 something."I say pulling out my phone to check her location.

TIME SKIP

--———————Prank Time———————-

Y/N POV

I finally made it back to the house after being out all day with my friends. I was kind of annoyed because Melo wouldn't answer any of my calls or messages.

I walk into the house and take off my shoes and walk to the living room to see Melo sitting on the couch on his phone and watching tv. That had pissed me off even more. "LaMelo."I say walking up to the couch he was sitting on.

"Oh hey baby."He says. "Don't 'Hey baby' me. Why you ain't answer my calls or messages?"I ask. "Oh my bad I was on the phone with my dad."Melo says. "LaMelo that still don't give you an excuse to not text me back. You could've simply texted that."I say.

"My bad."He says getting up to give me a hug. As he gets up I start to smell a girly like perfume. I know it's not me because I don't wear that kind of scent. I lean towards Melo and smell a strong scent of girl perfume. I make a stank face and back up from him.

"What's wrong?"He says chuckling. "Why the fuck you smell like that?"I ask. "Like what?"He asks. "Nigga you smell like a girl."I say. "Y/n what are you talking about I smell normal."He says. "LaMelo you know damn well that ain't your normal smell. What bitch you been around today?"I ask.

"Nobody."He says. "So you like girly perfume now?"I ask. He laughs. "Baby what are you talking about?"He asks. I laugh to myself. "Okay for real tho why you smell like that?"I ask. "Baby that's the detergent."He says. "You know that's not the fuckin detergent. What bitch you been around?"I ask.

"Why she gotta be a bitch?"He asks.

This little big nigga got me fucked up 🤨

"Oh so you been around some hoe ass bitch?"I ask pushing him on the couch. "No."He says. "Then why else would you say that?"I ask. "Because why you call the girl you think I've been around a bitch."He says.

"Cause she a bitch. Now what? Yo big ass will always be a fucking hoe."I say walking away from him. "How am I hoe?"He asks

Bruh let's be fr...most niggas that play basketball was a hoe or is a hoe 😐

"Nigga don't play stupid. You know damn well yo ass is a hoe."I say grabbing my keys. "Where you going?"He asks. "To mind my business."I say opening the apartment door to leave.

MELO'S POV

I hurry and grab the camera and walk out the apartment. Ion gotta run or nothin cause her ass short as hell so she ain't gone make it that far. I finally catch up to her and put the camera in her face.

"How you feelin right now?"I ask her laughin. She stops walking and looks up at me. "Where you get the perfume from?"She asks. "Don't worry about."I say lookin down at her. "LaMelo."She said giving me the death stare.

"Okay damn, I got it from bath and body works."I say. She doesn't say anything just starts walks back to our apartment. "Anyway I hope y'all enjoyed the prank. Make sure to comment, like and subscribe and follows us on our socials."I say ending the video.

AN:Um sooo i took a break...but i'm back now 😁 imma try to update more often for y'all. Leave suggestions if you have any cause that would also be helpful with consistent updates for y'all.