𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I'm doin somethin different so just go with it 😁🤍

Baller Family:
Season 2 
Episode 1

"How do you guys feel about having another season of Ball Family?"Steve asks Lavar and Tina during their interview.

"I think we all pretty much feel happy about being able to have the opportunity of having two seasons of show we enjoy being on."Lavar answers while Tina nods her head.

"I also think with everything new that's been going on I think the people would enjoy seeing and going through with us."Tina says smiling.

Gelo and Zo's Interview

"How do you guys feel about being back?"Steve asks.

"Um, I feel good being back but it ain't like real exciting because I been through this before with Ball in Family show so it ain't too much of a hype right now."Gelo answers.

"Yeah I pretty much agree with Gelo. It's cool for us to have something to look back on."Zo answers.

Melo's Interview

"Aight Steve you gotta hurry this up, I got somewhere to be in like 20 minutes."Melo says.

"Where do you have to go?"Courtney asks. "Don't worry about all that."Melo says laughing.

"How do you feel about being back?"Steve asks.

"It ain't really nothin, other than everyone getting to see new sh*t that's about it."Melo answers.

"You got a lot of new stuff going on, don't you?"Courtney asks while laughing.

"We ain't gone talk about allat right now."Melo says laughing.

"Why couldn't Y/n join us today?"Steve asks. Melo laughs before answering. "You know why, nigga."Melo says still laughing.

"Can you call her?"Courtney asks. Melo then picks up his phone going to Y/n's contact and calling her putting the phone speaker.

She picks up on the second ring.

"Hello?"She answers. "Bae Steve wanna know why you not here."Melo says laughing. It could be heard over the phone that Y/n smacked her lips then laughed.

"He know why."Y/n answers. "We need you to go in detail."Courtney says laughing.

"Oh my god, well Melo and I are expecting."Y/n says laughing. Steve, Courtney, and Melo all laugh along.

"Yeah, you know I had to trap her a** real quick."Melo says causing Steve and Courtney to laugh why Y/n smack her lips.

"Boy bye."Y/n says. "So how far along are you?"Steve asks.

"I'm currently 4 months so I'm not that big which is why it's so easy to hide with just wearing one of Melo's hoodies or shirts."Y/n answers.

3 Weeks Later

"Bae!"Y/n shouts from her and Melo's living room. Melo doesn't answer which causes Y/n to shout his name this time.

He still doesn't answer which causes Y/n to grow impatient. But with all her hormones being unbalanced she started to cry.

Her not wanting to yell again she tried Melo's phone. She called him and on the 3rd ring he answered. "Wassup ma?"He says answering the phone.

Y/n didn't say anything because she was a little to busy with trying to calm her self down to talk. "Bae why you cryin?"He asks.

"Y-you wouldn't answer me when I was calling you."She responds. "I'm sorry baby I couldn't hear you calling me. I was playing the game with my headset on."He answers.

"What did you need?"He asks. "Can you go and get me can you go and get me some ice cream and cookies?"Y/n asks while sniffing.

"Yeah."He replies sounding like her was getting off the game.

———————————————————

Author's Note 🩷 (PLEASE READ)
I just wanted to say I truly appreciate and love every single one of you who truly do support me and my writing and the long way I have come.

It has almost been a year since I first published this book and I have come a long way since then and I appreciate you all for the votes, comments and just taking your time to read my book.

I love you guys🩷