𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲

"So Melo who did you bring over?"Steve asks LaMelo. Melo looks at me and smiles, I just smile back at him and laugh.

"My girlfriend."Melo says. "How long have you guys been dating?"Steve asks. "A year."Melo says looking at me confused. "Yeah a year and 3 months."I say to Melo.

Melo and I laugh. "So Y/n why haven't you and Melo went public yet?"Steve asks me. "This is us going g public."Melo says.

"Yeah and I don't need all his so called fans to get mad at me like I did something by dating him. Like I know you like Melo, you can still like Melo but just know he has a girlfriend. Ain't nothin' wrong with likin' a celebrity."I say.

"Nah, they ain't got no type of chances my 4 lifer right next to me."Melo says giving me a kiss on the cheek.

————————————————————

"LaVar how do you feel about Y/n?"Steve asks. "Oh, Y/n? She's a great girl. I love her. She brings out the best in Dip. She makes sure he's always doing the best he can do and I love seeing them happy."LaVar says.

"Do they ever argue?"Steve asks

"Oh yeah."LaVar says.

*Camera cuts to Lonzo and LiAngelo*

"Yes they argue a lot."Zo says "And it'll be over the dumbest things."Gelo says.

*Camera cuts to Melo and I arguing*

"Now you know you're doing to much."I say to Melo. "Nah you just a crybaby."Melo says.

"Crybaby? N*gga you threw a shoe at me with yo big a** feet. Shoe almost the size of my whole body you big b*tch. With yo f*ckin big a** elephant feet."I say.

Gelo and Zo start laughing.

"I only threw it at you cause you always sayin' dumb sh*t."Melo says. "Bye bro. I'm leaving."I say walking to the door.

Lonzo starts laughs. Melo rushes over to grab my arm. "Nah cause now you wanna be nice, goofy ahh n*gga."I say. "Bro let's go."Melo says putting his slides on and pushing me out the door.

*Camera cuts to Melo and I again*

"Do you guys feel like you guys argue a lot?"Courtney asks. "No."We both say laughing.

"Y/n how old are you?"Steve asks. "Why?"Melo asks. "Baby chill, he just askin' a question."I say to Melo.

"I'm 19."I say. "Where did you guys meet?"Steve asks. "I saw her on Instagram."Melo says.

"She a bad thang."Melo says looking me up and down. "Melo...stooooop."I say covering my face to keep him from seeing how flustered he made me.

"How often do you guys cuddle?"Courtney asks. "A lot."Melo says "He's always so touchy."I say. Melo smiles.

*Camera cuts to footage of Melo and I*

Melo pulls me on his lap while talking to his brothers.

"Melo bro."Gelo says. "What?"Melo asks.

"You and this touchy-feely sh*t n*gga."Zo says. "I don't care, this my girl imma do what I want."Melo says.

"Ha gotch yall a**."I say to Zo and Gelo.

*Camera cuts to another clip of Melo and I*

"Baby stooop."I say pushing his hand away for like the fiftieth thousandth time. "What I'm not doing anything."Melo says.

"Yes you are."I say laughing slightly annoyed. Melo had been moving his hand slowly to my UPPER THIGH real close to ole girl if you know what I mean.

"Aye Steve we might have to cut them cameras."Melo says. "LAMELO STOOOOP."I say wide eyed and laughing. I playfully hit him.

*Camera cuts to Melo and I again*

"Have you ever seen Y/n get really angry before?"Courtney asks. "Oh yeah she tried fighting some lady cause the lady said some slick comment."Melo says.

"Nah that lady deserves an a** whoopin cause why was she talkin out the side of her neck."I say getting angry thinking about the situation.

"Baby calm down, it's okay."Melo says to me.

*Camera cuts to LaVar*

"Do think they act to goofy or silly?"Steve asks. "Yes. They never know when to chill out."LaVar says.

*Camera cuts to outside of Melo's bedroom*

"Bro Y/n imma getcho a** back."Melo says. He moves to the side of his door. I open the door a little to peak out and Melo rushes over and pushes open the door and I fall back on my butt. Melo starts laughing.

"That sh*t is not funny."I say getting up laughing a little. Melo picks me up and slams me on the bed. "RKO!"He yells.

*Camera cuts back to Melo and I*

"Why was Melo trying to get you back?"Courtney asked me. "Cause while he was playing basketball in the backyard I came out with a water gun sprayed his butt."I say giggling.

"Nah that sh*t was not funny that was hella gay."Melo says. "It was funny I don't know what he talkin' about."I say.

An: This short but I like it

An: This short but I like it. Changed some stuff up let me know what y'all think Don't forget to vote😘.