𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 (𝟓)

Baller Family Funniest Moments

MELO'S POV
I found Y/n laying on the couch sleeping peacefully. But her ass been sleepin basically all day so I texted Zo and Gelo to come downstairs, we finna prank Y/n.

"What we finna do?"Gelo whispers to me. "We gone pour cold water on her."I whisper back to Gelo and Zo slightly laughing.

We get the cold water and stuff then walk over to Y/n who was still sleeping peacefully. We all get ready to pour the water on her.

Y/N'S POV
I'm being woke up to cold ass water being poured on me. "BRO!!! WHAT THE FUCK?!?"I yell hoping up so quick. I hear Melo, Zo and Gelo laughing. "BRO I'M BOUT  TO BEAT YOU BIG SLENDER MAN LENGTHY BITCHIES THE FUCK UP!"I yell wiping my face.

They all just stand around laughing at me. "Oh so you niggas think this shit funny, huh?"I ask going to the kitchen to get a cup of ice. Cause these niggas got me fucked up.

After getting the cup of ice I go to Melo and start being all sweet then pour a little bit of ice down his underwear. Zo and Gelo laughin like they not next. "Pour ice cold water on me again, hoe. Watch what's gone happen."I say going up to Gelo and putting two ice cubes down the back of his shirt.

"Yeah gotcho ass, thought you wasn't gone get some too, lil big nigga."I say to Gelo. I start running to Zo and pouring the rest of the ice down the back of his pants.

"You ugly ass niggas got me fucked up."I say walking out.

—————-
3rd person POV

Y/n had spent the night and today Melo didn't have practice so Y/n wanted to spend time with him on his day off but Melo had woken up early to play the game with his home boys.

"MELOOOO!"Y/n shouts at Melo.

"LaMelo LaFrance Ball, I know you hear me."
Y/n says to him. "Baby hold on I'm playin the game."He says getting angry because his teammates in 2k wasn't cooperating to his liking.

But Y/n ain't really care about all dat. She just knew he needed to get his long legged self off the game.

"Meloooo."Y/n says pulling on his shirt he had on. He ignores her. "You annoy me, I swear to god."Y/n says rolling her eyes and going to go and lay on the bed. "I swear you niggas don't know how to do shit."Melo says to his friends on the other side of the mic.

Y/n rolls her eyes. Y/n decided since Melo wanted to ignore her and get his ass on the game and not give her any of his attention that she was gonna do a little joke on him. She texted one of her guy friends, telling him to act like they were TALKING😉.

She facetimes him and make sure her volume is up enough for the lightskin ass nigga across the room to hear cause he do be deaf sometimes. "Hello?"Y/n says smiling at her phone. "Yooo, where you at?"Dj (the guy friend) asks.

Melo looks back at her with a weird but serious look on his face. "Y/n who you on the phone with?"Melo asks. Y/n ignores him since that's what tf he was doing to her. "I'm at my friend house."Y/n says.

Now that's what made Melo look at her like she had two heads on her shoulders. Y/n starts to laugh. "So when you gone be home? I'm tryna slide."Dj says. With that Melo got up and took his headset off and set his controller down and walked over to where Y/n was.

Melo snatches Y/n's phone out of her hands. "Yo ion know who the fuck you is but you betta lose this number for I find yo ass."Melo says hanging up the facetime. He then looks at Y/n who was smiling. "Who the fuck was you on the phone with and why yo ass smilin?"Melo asks growing annoyed with his girlfriend.

"That was just my friend Dj. I texted him to help me getcho ass of the game and it obviously worked so now let's lay down and watch a movie."Y/n says holding her arms out.

Melo smacks his lips and shakes his head going to go and say goodbye to his friends and turn off the game and and grabbing the remote so they could watch something on netflix and heading back to the bed and getting in with her.

"If I find out yo ass lyin, imma beat you and his ass."He says kissing her forehead.
———————————————

Y/n pov

Melo was outside in the backyard of the baller estate playing basketball with Zo and Gelo and one of they homies Jay Jay.  I was currently laid up in the shade on my phone watching tiktoks.

I came across a video of a girl doing a dance infront of her boyfriend and brother and they pull her out of the frame when it comes to the part where she shakes her ass.
(it's the FNF dance).

My phone was already connected to the speaker I had brought outside with me cause I was playing music for a while but never disconnected my phone from it so I go and set up my phone to do the dance.

I made sure you could see Melo and them in the background. I start the count down and move back into frame so it could catch my full body. Gelo hears the count down of the tiktok and looks over at me and laughs causing Melo to look over at me too.

The music starts and I start to do the dance. Melo watching hyping me up until it gets to the part of my shaking my ass. He smacks his lips jogging over to me and pushing me out of the frame and going to go and grab my phone to end the video.

I start laughing and so does Zo and Gelo. "Why you do that?"I ask smiling. Melo just looks at me then slaps my ass and shakes his head and walks away back to the game.
—————————————