𝑶𝑵𝑳𝒀𝑭𝑨𝑵𝑺 𝑷𝑹𝑨𝑵𝑲 (5)

"Wassup it's ya girl Y/N/N (your nickname) back with another video. Today I'm going to be pranking my boyfriend Melo that I made an Onlyfans account. Right now he is in the backyard playing some basketball so he should be coming in, in a couple of minutes because he been out there for a good hour."I say.

"Imma set the camera up here while he's still out there then imma change into some lingerie."I say smiling "And take some pictures."

-20 minutes later-

I was laying on the bed posing for fake pictures that i was taking on my phone when Melo walks in panting. "Baby what are you doing?"He asks while drinking some water. "Nothing."I say standing on my knees on the bed and tying my roab close.

"Why are you wearing that?"He asks smirking.
"...I might of made a Onlyfans account."I say really fast. "Huh?"He answers "I might of made an OnlyFans account."I say. "For what?"He asks now tensing up. "To make a little extra money."I say.

"You don't need to make extra money. We stable, we got extra money."He says. I go back to taking the pictures for him to then snatch my phone out my hand. "Baby what are you doing?"I ask laughing. "Y/n I'm deadass right now, I'm not joking. You not finna be doing that shit."He says.

"Why?"I ask. "Because you're my girlfriend. Ion need all these other thirsty ass niggas tryna look at you like that. What stuff you den posted already?"He asks. "One of me in thongs and a bra and the other was of my boobs."I say.

"Ion got time for this. When I get out the shower everything better be off that account and the account better be deleted."He say walking into the bathroom. "Baby are you really mad?"I ask walking up to the bathroom door.

He doesn't respond. I go and grab the camera and go back to the bathroom door and knock on it. "What bro?"He asks. "Can you open the door?"I ask. "No."He says back harshly. "Damn, why you being so mean?"I ask.

That actually hurt my feelings a little.💀

"Baby it's just a prank come open the door."I say knocking again. I hear shuffling then the door being opened. I smile then look up at him. "See nothing to be mad about."I say. "Imma beat your ass."He says chuckling to himself.

"But for for real what you think of the outfit?"I ask smiling. He smirks then motions to the bathroom. I start laughing then do the outro.

AN: Ngl to yall ion know if imma make a part 2 to "friends with benefits" because ion know how to write a good smut and when i do write one ion like it but I do have a small draft of part 2 so let me know if y'all want that💀😘

AN: Ngl to yall ion know if imma make a part 2 to  "friends with benefits" because ion know how to write a good smut and when i do write one ion like it but I do have a small draft of part 2 so let me know if y'all want that💀😘