𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭?

Thursday | 6:37 PM
Currently, my friends and I were hanging out cause we haven't hung out in a while.

Jayda comes up with the idea to take have all of us take a pregnancy test as a joke to see if one of us was actually pregnant.

"There's no way I'm pregnant, I just had my period."Mya says and I shake my head and laugh.

"Girl knowing you and yo nigga you're probably pregnant right now."Ariana says.

"If anybody who be fuckin all the time that's Y/n and Melo. They always all up on each other."Mya says.

"Girl not too much."I say side-eyeing her.

"Aight let's see who is pregnant."Jayda says handing all of us a pregnancy test. I shrug my shoulders and get up and walk to one of the bathrooms.

"DON'T LOOK AT THE TEST! JUST COME OUT AND HAND THEM TO ME!"Jayda shouts.

There's no way I'm pregnant, I'm on the pill and Melo claims his pull out game is D1.

After I was done with everything I walk out of the bathroom and hand it to Jayda. Jayda then puts all of the pregnancy tests in one of the boxes and mixes them up like she finna pull a stick.

"I think Y/n is pregnant."Mya says and I look at Mya. "You want me to be pregnant so bad."I say laughing.

"What Melo always be jokin, sayin he gone get you pregnant."Mya says putting her hands up in defense.

"Well I ain't pregnant so stop sayin that."I say smiling. "Aight we gotta wait like 5 minutes, so imma set a timer."Jayda says. I pull out my phone and just scroll through TikTok while we wait.

After the few minutes of waiting was over Jayda pulls out all of the pregnancy tests setting them on a paper towel. "Okay on three we can look."Jayda says.

We all nod our heads and Jayda starts counting.

"1!"

"2!"

"3!"

We all look at the pregnancy test reading what they say.

"What the fuck."Ariana says looking at the pregnancy test. "Bro ain't no way two of us pregnant."I say laughing.

"I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy."Mya says shaking her head and laughing. "Welp time to see who it is."Jayda says laughing.

25 Minutes Later

We arrive back at Mya's apartment, we had went to the store to pick up some more pregnancy test to really find out which one of us was really pregnant.

But of course we wouldn't couldn't really do anything after we just peed not that long ago so we bought food too.

We sat in Mya's living room watching Black Ink Crew while we talked about who we thought was pregnant.

"Nah but that's lowkey scary. I wasn't expecting there to be two positive pregnancy test."Ariana says laughing.

"On god, got me nervous to take the next one."Jayda says laughing. "What ya gon tell ya boyfriend if you find out you pregnant?"Mya asks.

"Why he lie sayin his pull game strong."I say laughing and they all laugh along too. "Girl you know they be lyin. Can't never trust them when they say that."Jayda says still laughing.

"And if it is me imma be mad that the pill I take everyday ain't help avoid this shit."I say shaking my head and laughing again and they laugh along too.

30 minutes later

"Aight, ya ready?"Jayda asks. "No."Ariana says laughing. "I'm ready, I know it not me. God would never do such a horrible thing to me, he knows I'm just meant to be the rich auntie."Mya says laughing and we laugh along with her.

"Mya you so goofy."I say shaking my head.

We all take a pregnancy but this time keeping it of course to know who is actually pregnant. We waited a few minutes before looking and by this time butterflies had built up in my stomach.

"Oh my god, I'm lowkey scared to look."I say laughing. "Okay we'll just look on three."Jayda says and we all nod our heads.

She begins counting again.

"1!"

"2!"

"3!"

And with that we all look at our pregnancy test.

"Pregnant"

"What does yours say?"Jayda asks me and I just sit there looking at the pregnancy test in shock.

"What does it say?"Jayda asks again put this time getting up to come over and look at it herself.

"Oh my god!"She says covering her mouth. "What? She pregnant?"Mya asks getting up and coming over.

"Y/n, you okay?"Jayda asks and I don't say anything just continue staring at the test.

"Pregnant"

"Pregnant"

"Pregnant"

"Pregnant"

That was only thing I could hear and see.

"Do you want us to call Melo for you?"Mya asks and with that I snap out of thoughts. "Who else is pregnant?"I ask. "Not me."Mya says and I look over at Ariana who had tears coming down her face.

"Awww, Ari."I say walking over to her and sitting down next to her. "This is so crazy."She says laughing and I smile.

"See I knew Kelly would try n trap me."She says laughing again and I laugh along with her. "You guys are gonna be a cute little family."I say to her and she smiles back at me and gives me a hug.

"So will you and Melo."She says.

I'M BACKKKKK 😁🤷🏽‍♀️
Ya i just needed a break from writing in general but ya homegirl is back now