𝐃𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤 𝐈𝐧 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝟐

"I'm pregnant."I say now looking up at him.

His face scrunches up in confusion.

"Melo, I'm pregnant with your baby. From when we went to that party and had sex."I say getting up and walking off into my room.

I hear him follow behind me. "You being deadass?"He asks. Once I make it into my bathroom I pick up the two pregnancy tests and hand them to him.

"I know after that night we said let's just act like it never happened but now we can't do that."I say looking up at him lowkey freaking out.

He then pulls me in for a hug. "We'll work through this together."He says rubbing the back of my head.

3 months later
10:45 AM
Melo and I have actually been working through this whole process very well and even got together. The only hard part about all of this is trying to not get caught by paparazzi.

We just ain't ready yet to tell the whole world. Especially since the baby was conceived when we weren't even together and was telling the world we were just friends.

"You looked stressed." Mariah says walking into my bedroom. Melo had called her to watch me while he's at practice. "I am stressed."I whine.

"Well, I need you to destress because that ain't good for my nephew."Mariah says making me laugh, because who said the baby was a boy?

"Who said it was a boy?"I ask. "God did."She answers. "Girl bye."I say laughing. "Are you guys gonna throw a gender reveal party?"Mariah asks.

"I don't know, probably not since we haven't announced anything about me being pregnant yet."I answer. "Do you guys plan on announcing that you guys are expecting?"Mariah.

She lowkey was starting to ask a bunch of questions and it was starting to overwhelm me.

"Riah, when I say this I mean it in the nicest way possible so can you please stop asking me questions."I say as I lay back on the bed.

"Dang, my bad."She says as she gets up. "Where you finna go?"I ask. "Finna give you your space."She answers. "Nooo, I still want you here."I whine. "You just basically told me to stop talking to you."Mariah says laughing.

"Please, don't leave me. I need your company. I don't wanna be left in here by myself."I say on the verge of tears. Mariah laughs as she walks over to the bed and lays down next to me.

"Don't laugh, it's not funny."I say wiping my eyes. I grab the tv remote and turn on Baddies West. I was behind on like three episodes so I needed to catch up.

•••

No one's POV
After about 2 hours Melo finally came home from practice with some food for them to eat for lunch.

Y/n and Mariah were still in Melo and Her's shared bedroom but they had fallen asleep after finishing the last three episodes of Baddies West and watching a movie.

Melo calls out for Y/n but he gets no answer. He knew she was here so he was confused as to why she wasn't answering. He walks to their bedroom and sees her and Mariah were both knocked out.