𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒈𝒏𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝑷𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒌(5)

MELO'S POV

"Wassup gang, I've finally decided today is the day I'm going to get Y/n back for all the pranks she has pulled on me."I say.

"We all know Y/n is crazy so pulling 'I got somebody else pregnant.' is definitely gonna make her extremely upset. Anyway she's out getting her nails done but she did texted me 15 minutes ago asking what I wanted to eat for dinner so imma call her and see if she's on her way back."I say.

I grab my phone and go to call Y/n. She answers with a "Yes,baby?".

"You close to the house?"I ask her. "Yeah I'm on my way back with the food right now. You need something?"She asks. "Nah just checkin on you."I say. "Alright, well I'm almost home. See you when I get home, Love you."She says. "Love you too."I say back.

I hang up the phone. "Alright, well I'm finna go set up the cameras and then we can get started with the prank when she gets home."I say.

*Short Time Skip*

Y/N'S POV

I just got home from getting my nails done and picking up some dinner for Melo and I to eat.

"Hey baby."Melo says giving me a kiss on my forehead and taking the bag of food out my hand. "Hi, Melo."I say smiling. I grab my food and go and sit on the couch.

"What you wanna watch?"I ask. "Uh well I actually need to talk to you about something."Melo says. "Okay. What is this about?"I ask setting my food down.

"Um, well while you were on the cruise 3 weeks ago, I was hanging out with Mari and everyone else but we had a couple of drinks and one thing lead to another and she's pregnant now."He says.

"Why are you telling me this now? So if she didn't end up pregnant you were just gonna keep the fact that you had sex with her behind my back? I don't even know what to say right now. You just threw 3 years down the drain all for some pussy?"I ask.

"No, I was drink and don't really know what I was doing that night. I just remember drinking then walking into a bedroom. Kissing someone then woke up in the bed next to Mark without any clothes on."Melo says.

"I really wanna slap the fuck outta you right now but I'm not. I'm just going to grab some of my stuff and spend the night at my mom's house and talk to you tomorrow about this because I just can't right now."I say getting up from the couch and walking to the bedroom.

"Baby, don't go."Melo says trying to block me from going into our bedroom. "LaMelo don't call me baby and get out of my way."I say. "Why can't I call you baby?"He asks.

"Can you please move? I'm not in the happiest mood anymore and I'm not trying to argue with you right now."I say. "Y/n come on."Melo says putting his hands on my shoulders.

"LaMelo what are you not understanding? I don't want to fucking talk to you right now! I'm trying to leave to calm myself down and come back and talk to you tomorrow about this."I shout at him now getting agitated and about to have hot anger tears roll down my face.

"Baby, I'm sorry it's a prank."Melo says giving me hug. I don't say or do anything, I just stand there. "You okay?"Melo asks me pulling away from the hug. I turn around and go back to the couch and continue eating and turn on a movie.

Not even gone lie I was hella slaty at the moment because I knew Melo was gonna get me back but I didn't think it would be this kind of prank. Touché.

AN: Just something short just to keep the chapters going because I don't know what to write at the moment so till then the upcoming chapters might be short or slow updates❤️.