𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐞?

In dis y'all like 18-19 yrs old😎

Also this Aj yo boy best friend, he do youtube😁

"Ight so today we finna be settin ma sister up with a little blind date, you know what i'm sayin."Aj says.

"So we got thee famous girl named Y/n that everybody love and know then we got LaMelo Ball, the greatest basketball player of all time in Chino."Aj says.

"So right now they ass in separate places. Imma have my homie bring Melo in the car first. We gone blind fold them and shit. Anyway let's get this shit crackin."Aj says

The video cuts to another clip

"Ight Melo say wassup to the fame."Aj says pointing at the camera set up on the dashboard. "It's big baller up in dis bitch."Melo says smiling and folding his arms across his chest.

"So you hype about dis?"Aj asks. "Yeah, I just know yo lame ass better not have set me up."Melo says pointing at Aj.

"Man, you know I gotchu. I was nice enough to set you up with ma sista, ma ride or die, ma homie girl, ma slime for real."Aj says. "You set me up with yo sister?"Melo asks smiling.

"Woah, woah, woah...nigga you think I'd set yo ass up with my blood sister?"Aj asks giving Melo a weird look. "Man I ain't gone lie to you...yo sister kinda bad so hell yeah I thought yo ass set me up with yo sister."Melo says.

AN: If you can't tell I obviously been watching too many new york youtubers lately 😭

"Nah I ain't set yo ass up with my blood sister, I set you up with my other half. So if yo lame ass break her heart imma have to break yo ass."Aj says. "Aj I will fold yo ass. Don't forget I am big baller."Melo says.

Aj smacks his lips. "Anyway put this on."Aj says handing Melo his blind fold. Melo takes the blind fold and puts it on. "Aight so now we finna go and get yo blind date."Aj says.

Clip Cuts

YOUR POV NOW
"Aight so, ion want y'all to say y'all names I just want y'all to talk to each other get to know each other, you know what i'm sayin."Aj says.

"What you want us to like talk about?"The random asks.

Okay he sound sexy🤭

"Bruh why I gotta do everything for y'all? Aight first question, y'all age."Aj says. "I'm 18."I say. "Aight, I'm 19."The random says.

"You play any sports or work or something?"I ask. "I play basketball, i'm trying to go pro."The random says.

i like basketball niggas but most of they asses be a hoe so ion know about that one.

"Okay, I see you."I say smiling and laughing a little. "G while you smiling?"Aj asks tapping the random i'm assuming. "Cause her laugh kinda cute not gone lie."The random says which makes me blush.

Why he lyin my laugh is not cute at all😭

"Aight what's y'all type?"Aj asks. "To be honest ion know. I like what I like. But they gotta be funny cause ion want no boring ass nigga."I say laughing.

"You hear that? Yo gotta make her laugh aight?"Aj asks patting the random. "I can make her do more than just laugh."The random says.

PAUSE what do you mean by that? 🤨

I start laughing. "Yo i told you none of that."Aj says to the random. "Can we take the mask off now?"I ask still slightly laughing. "Yeah I guess."Aj says.

I take off my mask then see that the random still takin off his. " Y/n turn yo head towards the window."Aj says to me. I turn my head facing the window. "Aight y'all can look at each other on 3...1...2...3."Aj says and I turn my head to look at the random.

Ain't no fuckin way this nigga put me on a blind fucking date with LaMelo fucking Ball. "Bruh Aj, I know you fucking lying bruh."I say laughing covering my face.

"What? You don't like him?"Aj asks. "Right...am I too ugly for you?"Melo asks. "No, you're definitely not ugly."I say still covering my face. "Bruh how?"I ask. "How what?"Aj asks.

"How you find him and why did you find him?"I ask.

Bruh the amount of times I told Aj that I think Lamelo is so fine is outrageous and out of this world. Why would he put me on a blind date with him?

"Why you covering yo face?"Melo asks. "Cuz this shit embarrassing."I say still covering my face as I laugh. " Y/n you gotta stop being shy."Aj says. "Right ma."Melo says taking my hands off my face.

"You talkin to somebody?"Melo asks. "Nah I'm not talkin to nobody."I smile. "Aight, good looks."Melo says. "You talk to somebody?"I ask. "Nah, i'm tryna talk to you tho."Melo says. "Brooo."I say turning to face the window.

"Melo, I'm not gone lie I think she feelin you."Aj says dabbing Melo up. " Y/n you feelin him?"Aj asks me.

Nigga who ain't feelin him

"Duh I'm feelin him."I say. "So would y'all go on a date?"Aj asks. "Yeah, I would take her out on a nice date."Melo says. "Aww."I say.

"Aight it's time to get wicked."Aj says rubbing his hands together. "Oh my god."I say laughing. "You already know we had to add the spice."Aj says.

"Aight, so first I want y'all to give each other a kiss on the cheek."Aj says smiling. Melo grabs me by neck and kisses the side of my cheek. I smile and start blushing. "Okay yo turn Y/n."Aj says.

I lean into Melo and go to kiss his cheek but her turns his face and kisses me on the lips. I jump back and start laughing. "MELOO!"I yell. "Ahhhh I see you my boy."Aj says patting Melo and dabbing him up while they both laugh.

"Aight, so now imma leave the car and leave y'all to it."Aj says hoping out the car. "You should come sit over here."Melo says motioning me to come sit on his lap. I laugh before sliding over the console and sitting on his lap.

I sit with my back against the door and legs laying over the arm rest. "What's your name again?"Melo asks. "Oh yeah I never gave you my name. It's
Y/n."I say looking down at my fresh set of nails.

"I like that name."Melo says. I cover my face again and start laughing. "You nervous or something?"Melo asks taking my hands off my face. "Maybe, just a little bit."I say smiling but still looking down and my hands.

Melo lifts up my head to face him. He looks me in my eyes then down at my lips and smiles which causes me to smile. We finally stop smiling and look at each other again.

Melo leans into kissing me. Obviously I kiss him back that's bae for real. It leads to a little make out session before it's stopped by Aj coming back in the car.

"OOOOHHHH!!! DREW GET YO ASS OVER HERE!! THIS NIGGAS WAS JUST UP IN HERE DAMN NEAR FUCKIN!!!"Aj yells motioning for his homeboy to come over to the car.

I hide my face in the crook of Melo's neck trying to hide my embarrassment. "Nigga why you cockblocking? Let them niggas do they thang."Drew says laughing. "Aight, Aight, Aight."Aj says closing to door and walking away.

"It's okay ma they gone now."Melo says rubbing my back. I lift my head smile at Melo. "You gone let me get that number or you wasn't feelin it?"Melo asks.

I hold my hand out waiting for him to put his phone in my hand. He puts his phone in my hand. He then whispers me the password to unlock his phone. I type it in and it unlocks.

I go to his contacts and put my number in and hand him back his phone.

AN: Sorry school been draggin me through it😭 it gotta girl stressin n shit. So with that Imma try and give y'all 3 more updates/ stories cause I ain't post in 4 weeks 🤫 Imma start trying to get out somethin for y'all to read every friday or sunday.