𝑷𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒌 (1) 𝑨𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒖𝒅𝒆 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆?

AN:Y'all i lied😭 i forgot i wrote this one but the next one is somewhat funny idk...i'm doing my best💀

"What up gangers, it's ya girl Y/n here with a banger. So since y'all been begging me to do a prank on Melo, I finally decided to and while watching youtube I saw a girl do a prank on her boyfriend callin' him another dude name. So with that being said that's what imma do." I say

*Camera cuts to it being propped up on top of the kitchen cabinet*

"Okay y'all so while setting up the camera Melo had called me like three times so imma call him back to see what he want." I say facetiming him back.

"Hello? I say. "Why you ain't answer the first time?"Melo asks me. "Cause...I was busy."I say looking of the the side. "You got somebody at the house or some?"Melo asks.

"No, why?"I ask. "Cause you actin' real weird."Melo says. "How? I'm not even doing anything."I say. "If I come home and find out some n*gga was at our house imma whoop yo a**."Melo says looking in the camera.

"Okay bro, what time you finna be back?"I ask. "Don't worry about just know I'm on my way. Love you ma."Melo says. "Bruh...bye see you when you get here."I say hang up before he could say anything.

I bust out laughing. "Y'all he finna be pissed when he get here because he know I always tell him I love him no matter what."I say.

"Ight y'all so imma start cookin' till he get here."I say.

~10 minutes later~

"Yo, what's up with you?"Melo asks me walking in the apartment. "Melo what are you talkin' about? I'm trying to cook us something to eat."I say not looking at him.

"Cause since when do you not say I love you back?"He asks. "Bro I shouldn't have to tell you, you know I love you LaBrian."I say still not facing him.

"What?"Melo asks raising his voice now. "I said I shouldn't have to tell you I love you. You should know I love you LaMelo."I say now facing him. His eyes were dark. He looked so angry.

"Nah what name did you just call me, Y/n?"Melo asks. I was starting to get scared but just kept going. "I said LaMelo. You're tweaking for real."I say turning back around and Melo yanks my arm making me face him again.

"No cause why did you just call me LaBrian. I heard you loud and clear Y/n so don't lie to my face. Why did you just call me another n*gga name?"Melo asks. "I called you LaMelo."I say.

"See...you know what I'm done, you're single bro."Melo says letting go of me and walking away. "What no."I say grabbing his shirt. "Y/n bro if you don not let me go I swear I will push you to the ground bro."Melo says.

"Baby it's a prank."I say. "Nah don't try and save yoself now."Melo says. "Baby I swear it's a prank."I say letting go of his shirt and hoping up on the counter to grab the camera.

"See look. Being all hostile with me for no reason."I say. "Nah cause you had me fucked up callin me some other n*gga name."Melo says. "Yeah okay, LaBrian."I say laughing. "Yo,Y/n stop playin' with me bro I'm not in the mood."Melo says grabbing me by me hair.

"Okay,okay,okay, I'm done."I say. Melo gives me a kiss then let's go of my hair. "Okay make sure y'all comment, like and subscribe to see more pranks on Melo. I love and we out."I say covering the camera and turning it off.

AN: This a lot of chapters for 1 day but imma keep going because I'm bored and all my friends are fake so yeah😁😘 btw none of these a proof read so if there are any mistakes sorry😬