𝑽𝒊𝒂𝒈𝒓𝒂 𝑷𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝑷𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒌 (3)

"What's up gangers, it's ya girl Y/n back with another banger. Today I'm going to be pranking my boyfriend Melo with the viagra pill prank."I say

"So me and Melo are out right now and we're heading to the mall but right now he just went to go grab something out the store real quick so I gotta make this intro quick." I say.

Anyway I brought the pill with me to put in his drink. So imma do that off camera so this don't get taken down but imma act like I'm vloging when he get in the car so he don't get suspicious. Okay imma see y'all in a little bit."I say

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You get what you needed?"I ask Melo. "Yeah."Melo says getting on the car. "You vlogin or some?"Melo asks "Yeah." I say. "You tryna get new clothes from the mall?"I ask Melo.

"Nah I just wanna buy you stuff and spend time out with you."Melo says. "Aww that's so sweet."I say leaning over the center console to give him a kiss on the cheek.

Melo takes a BIG sip of his drink then sets it back down in the cup holder. "I look cute today, baby?"I ask fixing my hair in my camera of my phone. "You look good everyday."Melo says giving me a quick kiss on the cheek.

"When we get to the mall we gotta get some auntie annie's."I say to Melo. "Ooh one day we should get matching tattoos like this couple."I say cheesing and showing him my phone and he takes a quick look at my phone.

"Oh that's dope but we gotta have something different tho."Melo says putting his hand on my thigh which was normal for him to do but then he started moving it up and down.

"Melo."I say laughing "What? I can't rub yo thigh no more?"Melo asks. "You ain't never rub thigh before why start now?"I ask laughing. "Cause I can."Melo says.

"Okay."I say. He starts to his had closer to my crotch. "MELO! What is wrong with you?"I asks laughing. "Nothin, why you actin weird?"He asks me. "Boy if anyone acting weird it's you. Over here tryna touch my coochie and shit."I say giggling.

"Stop playin, you know you like it."He says smirking. I grin. "Right you know yo ass like it."Melo says chuckling now. "Okay, no for real stop. Imma vlog when we get to the mall."I say to him.

"Ight."Melo says adjusting himself in the seat. "You good?"I ask. "Yeah."Melo says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay yall we at the mall. Melo finna take me shopping because he's such a sweet boyfriend."I say pretending to vlog. "We needa handle something real quick before we go into the mall."Melo says kissing all up on my neck.

"And what's that?"I asks backing away from him giggling. "Hope in the back."Melo says. "LaMelo, I know yo ass ain't hard right now."I say laughing. "Bro come on. Ion wanna go in the mall hard as hell."Melo says.

"LaMelo getcho ass up."I say pointing the camera at him. "Baby come on it'll be quick."Melo says pleading with me. "Melo no. We in a busy ass parkin lot. I'm not about to do a quickie."I say.

"Bro you don't be having doing it-."Melo says before I cut him off. "LaMelo please come on. We'll fix your problem when we get home."I say.

"You finna take a long ass time in the store tho."Melo says. "No I'm not. Let's just go and get it over with so  we can go back home."I say.

"Ight bro."Melo says smacking his lips and getting out of the car. He closes the door and I smile at the camera. "Pray for me yall."I say getting out the car.

"You betta make this shit quick."Melo says smacking my ass. "Stop cursing, before youtube take this video."I say to him. "You can edit it out."He tells me. "Nah you gone be the one editing of you keep cursing."I say.

We walk into the mall.

(Act like people ain't bothering y'all to take pictures and shii)

We walk into the first store which happens to be a perfume store. I go to smell some of the perfumes. I smell a good scented perfume then spray it on my neck.

"Melo smell this."I say tilting my head so he could smell it. He leans down to smell the perfume on my neck. "That smell good. Let me smell it again."Melo says leaning down. He smells my neck this starts kissing on it and pulls me by my waist.

"Melo."I say pushing him back and giggling. "What?"He asks. "Why you bein so flirtatious today?"I ask. "I can't love up on my future wife?"He asks. "You can but not in public."I say.

"Let's go get some auntie annie's."I say. We get are auntie annie's and sit down at one of the tables. I set the camera up on the table and Melo pulls me on his lap.

This nigga is hard asf💀😀

"Meloooo."I Say giggling while eating. "Right you feel that."Melo says smirking. One of Melo's hands travel to my lower stomach.

butterflies 😅

He slides his hand into my shorts. I gasp. "Melo stooop we in public with a whole bunch of people. Dang chill it's just a prank."I say. "A prank?"Melo asks. "Yes a prank I put a viagra pill in yo drink."I say.

"You put a sex drug in my drink?"Melo asks. "Stop you makin it sound bad."I say pouting. "It is bad. We finna use this shit. Let's go."Melo says. "What?"I say kind of chocking on my food. "We finna go to the car."Melo says patting my back. "You funny."I say coughing. "Y/n I'm deadass."Melo says.

"Fine at least let me end the video first. Anyway hope y'all enjoyed, make sure yall subscribe to see more bangers. I love y'all see y'all in the next video."I say turning off the camera.

AN: Thank you guys for 476 reads I appreciate it so much, I love you guys ❤️