𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝

AN:DON'T PLAY THE SONG UNTIL I SAY SO😄

Melo and I had planned to go out tonight to spend some time with each other because we haven't actually spent time together recently because we're both busy.

So he said he would take me out to dinner so we could spend time together since the other day while we were on the phone I was telling him how we hadn't actually spent time together in 2-3 weeks which is almost a month.

I was getting ready until I got a text from Melo saying that he was having a family emergency and that he would reschedule our date night another day.

Of course I was being understanding because hello it's a family emergency. Thank god I hadn't puttin any makeup on or I would've just wasted good makeup and makeup isn't cheap.

I changed out of my outfit into some lounge clothes and turned on some netflix and started browsing for something to watch. I ended up turning on some random horror show and watched that for about an hour then fell asleep.

When I woke up I saw 10 messages and 3 miss calls from my best friend Kenya. I decided to call her cause I was to lazy to type.

She picked up on the 3rd ring.

"Hello?"She said answering the phone. "Hey, what did you need?"I ask in a groggy voice since I had just woken up. "Oh, um have you checked your social media at all?"She asks.

"No, why?"I ask. "Well Melo was seen with another girl at a restaurant and I know you were telling me about how he was suppose to take you out today an-."She says as I cut her off.

"Wait, he was seen with another girl at a restaurant?"I ask opening Instagram and going to the shaderoom. "Yeah."She says. To my disbelief I saw a ShadeRoom post saying Melo was seen with another girl. The post was posted 2 hours ago. But he had taken the girl to the same restaurant he was supposed to take me too.

"Hey, Kenya imma call you back."I say teary eyed. "Okay."She says. I wipe my tears away because I refuse to cry over any boy no matter what. I go and check to see if Melo is still sharing his location and of course he wasn't.

So I texted Zo and Gelo asking them do they know where Melo is and to not lie to me about where he is.

They tell me where he is and of course I googled it up to see what it look like and figure out what the fuck this nigga was doing over there. Before I decide to go anywhere I called Melo.

He didn't answer the first call so I called two more times and no answer. Before I got up to go and put my shoes on, I turned off my location just in case he think he finna stop me from going to figure out what he's doing.

I grabbed my keys and left my apartment to go see what he's doing with some other chick.

*Time Skip*

I arrived at the location. I saw Melo's car out front. I called him one more time before going to knock on the door and he finally answered.

"Y/n I told you that I was having a family emergency."He says answering the phone. "Family emergency?"I ask "Yes now what is it that you need so bad?"He asks. "I was just calling to check up on you and your new boo."I say being petty.

"New boo? Y/n what the fuck are you talking about?"He asks. "LaMelo do you really think I'm dumb?"I ask. "No."He says. "Come open the door."I say. "What?!"He says into the phone. "Come open the fucking door!"I yell into the phone and banging on the door.

Yeah, yeah. I get it, I might look a little crazy...but the last thing I wanted was some dude thinking they can play me.

He comes and opens the door. "LaMelo what the fuck are you doing? Going out and taking other bitches to the same restaurant you were supposed to take me to today. Then lie to me saying that you had a 'family emergency'."I say putting quotes around family emergency.

"You can't just go jumping conclusions when I can be here for business."He says. I look at him and roll my eyes and push pass him into the house. "So who's the girl you're cheating on me with?"I ask looking around.

"Y/n there is no girl."He says. "You're lying."I say. I walk upstairs and into all the open doored bedrooms. The last bedroom was locked. It also sounded like someone was on the other side of the door.

"Come here."I say to Melo. He walks over to me. "Turn your back towards me."I say. "Why?"He asks. "Just do it."I say. He does as I say and I lift up his shirt and see scratches all on his back. "I knew it."I say pushing him.

I turn to face the door and bang on it. "Y/n stop. You look crazy right now."He says. "You're right I do look crazy. All for some nigga who's been playing me. What did I do to deserve this LaMelo."I say with tears in my eyes.

"Baby, I'm sorry."He says trying to grab my arm but I pull it away from him. "I gotta go.I say walking past him and back downstairs and out the house. Once I get to my car I start crying.

Bad bitches don't cry over wack ass niggas so wipe them tears away😌

I turned on some music and started playing Hold Up by Beyoncé aka my wifey.

AN: okay play the song😉

Hold up, they don't love you like I love you
Slow down, they don't love you like I love you
Back up, they don't love you like I love you
Step down, they don't love you like I love you

Can't you see there's no other man above you?
What a wicked way to treat the girl that loves you
Hold up, they don't love you like I love you
Oh, down, they don't love you like I love you

I just kept listening to the song and driving not even thinking about anyone or anything around me. I just let the tears fall and kept singing.

What's worst, lookin' jealous or crazy?
Jealous or crazy?
Or like being walked all over lately, walked all over lately
I'd rather be crazy.

AN: this all over the place but tell me if y'all like it😘