𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐃𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫

You and Melo are in high school :)

1:30p.m
Thursday 24, 2022
———————————————————

Today Melo was going to be meeting my family for the first time, well besides my mom. She had already known about Melo, it was mostly a secret from everyone else.

I had asked my mom 1 month before Thanksgiving if it was okay if Melo came over for Thanksgiving if his parents were fine with it.

She had agreed which I was actually surprised about but she said it would be a great time for him to meet my dad, my brothers, my uncles, my aunties, and my cousins.

I had asked Melo a million times before if he was okay with meeting them now and that we don't have to rush into him meeting them but he never backed out. So now he gets to finally meet them.

It was only 1:30 in the afternoon when Melo texted me saying that he had finally arrived at my house.

slendermen 💋

slendermen 💋
i just pulled up to
your house

me
okay
i'm finna come and get
so i can walk you in

slendermen💋
aight

————————————————————

I put my slides on and walked downstairs into the kitchen to tell my mom that Melo was here and that I would be going to get him to walk him into the house. She said "okay" and as I'm walking to the door I get stopped by my dad.

"Where you finna go?"He asks. "Darrion leave that girl alone, she's just gonna walk a guess in."My mom yells from the kitchen.

As I'm walking out the house I spot two of my older cousins and my older brother sitting on the porch chilling. I take a deep breath and walk across the way since Melo was parked across the street from my house.

I start smiling as I walk up to his car to open the driver door. He hops out and gives me a kiss on the lips. I kiss him back of course. He closes the door to his car then gives me a quick hug. We then walk hand in hand back to my house.

As we're walking up I can hear my cousins and brother talking. "Uh un, Y/N/N who is this light skin mf?"My cousin daedae asks. "My boyfriend."I say rolling my eyes.

"Boyfriend? Who told you, you could have a boyfriend?"My brother Marcus asks me. "I did. now move out my way."I say walking up into the house with Melo following behind me.

My brother and cousins follow in shortly after. "Aye Pops, did you know Y/N/N got a boyfriend."My brother yells walking into the house.

"Boy calm down with all dat yellin."I say rolling my eyes walking Melo over to the couch my dad wasn't sitting on. I then sit on Melo's lap and guess that made everyone lose their mind.

"Y/N Y/M/N Y/L/N I know you ain't just bring this light bright ass young man into my house and not introduce him to me and sit on his lap. Have you lost your damn mind?"My dad asks me raising his voice.

"My bad."I say lowly putting my hands up in defense and getting off Melo's lap and sitting next to him. "Okay daddy, this is Melo my boyfriend that you knew I had. I just never shown you him."I say.

"Hi Mr.Y/L/N, it's nice to meet you. I'm LaMelo your daughter's boyfriend."Melo says doing a little head nod and holding his hand out for my dad to shake it. My dad then looks him up and down then shakes Melo's hand.

"Nice to meet you LaMelo, so how long have you been dating my daughter?"My dad asks. "For 9 months, sir."Melo says smiling. "Do you play any sports?"My dad asks. "Yeah, I play basketball. I'm planning on going pro."Melo says.

"See daddy he's a good person and he cares about me a lot."I say smiling. "Mmm, have you done any inappropriate things with my daug-."My dad says getting interpreted by my mom.

"Darrion leave them kids alone. Anyway, it's nice to see you again LaMelo."My mom says walking into the front family room. "Wait you knew about this?"My dad asks. "Yes."My mom says. My dad looks at me and my mom in disbelief.

"Wait ain't you related to Lonzo Ball?"My cousin DaeDae asks. "Here we go."I say lowly. "Yeah."Melo replies. "OHHHH SHIT!"My brother shouts. "Aye boy watch yo mouth."My mom says looking at my brother.

"Yooo, Y/N/N why you ain't tell us you was datin a basketball player?"My cousin Jordan asks pulling out his phone to take a picture with Melo. "Cause that's nun of your business."I say slightly chuckling.

An: Y'all ion know what else to write💀 i'm tired, i done ate too much and drunk too much and my auntie den brought her kids over and they little and i'm almost a whole grown ass adult 😭💀 but anyway happy thanksgiving hope y'all ate good 😁

if anything don't make sense sorry i'm tired💀