𝟐𝟒 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬

AN: I got this idea from again JayriannaBrooks358
thank you much for the ideas girl. I really do be needing ideas tho so if anyone has any that would be nice.

"What's up gang today Y/n and I are going to be doing a challenge but she don't know that yet cause she's sleeping. But the challenge we're doing is being handcuffed to each other for 24 hours."Melo says to the camera.

"So I ordered some handcuffs off amazon and I also have Zo here to record the whole process of everything and he's also gonna be keeping the key."Melo says.

"Yeah, this ni**a had me wake up hella early for this sh*t."Zo says.

"Alright let's go do this."Melo says walking into our shared bedroom.

Melo cuffs his left arm to right arm then starts to pull on the cuffs. I groan in pain. I slowly open my eyes to see Melo pulling at something and my wrist starting to hurt.

"Melo."I groan out. "Rise in shine, Baby."Melo says. I rub my eyes then see something shiny and silver.

"Melo what is this?"I whine out lifting up my arm. "We're handcuffed for 24 hours."Melo says. "Bro you are so annoying. I didn't even get ready yet and you pullin sh*t while I'm asleep."I groan out.

"Here, come on so you can get ready."Melo says holding out his other hand. I grab on to his other hand then get out of bed. "How am I suppose to put my clothes on?"I ask him. "You can just put on one of them dress with no straps."Melo says.

"You lucky I got one."I say glaring at him. "Ight come on."Melo says. We start walking to our on suite bathroom.

"Oh hey Zo."I say just now realizing he's here. "What up Y/n."Zo says as he walks with us to the bathroom.

"I gotta pee real quick then you can record us getting ready."I say to Zo. "Ight imma be in the living room."Zo say leaving the bathroom.

After I get done using the bathroom Melo calls Zo back in here to record the process of our morning being cuffed to each other.

"You really gotta do all that moving?"Melo asks me. "Would you prefer my hair to look a mess?"I ask him. "It don't even look that bad tho."Melo says "Yea it does and I don't even know why you're complaining, you the one who wanted to do this in the first place."I say rolling my eyes and continuing to fix my hair.

20 minutes later

I just got done finishing my hair, washing my face and brush my teeth.

"You done yet?"Melo asks. "No I gotta fix my lashes."I say. "Baby come on you still ain't get dressed yet."Melo says pleading with me. "And people say I complain."I say.

"Cause you do."Melo says. I walk out the bathroom and into the closet and yank my arm towards me to forcefully pull Melo with me.

"Damn, chill. I was just joking. That sh*t hurt."Melo says. I pick out my outfit and walk back into the bed room to set it on bed.

"Now how am I supposed to take my shirt off?"I asks Melo. "Ion know, I ain't think of that part yet."Melo says.

"Zo uncuff the cuffs."I say looking up at Zo. "I thought y'all was doing this for 24 hours."Zo says confused.

"We are but let me just change really quick."I say. "You cheatin bro."Melo says "Come just undo them to I can get dressed."I say annoyed. Zo unlocks the cuffs.

I put on my clothes then walk out the closet for Zo to cuff me and Melo back together. "You ready to run some errands?"Melo asks me. "Is you ready?"I ask Melo.

"Who finna drive?"Zo asks "Me."I say "See this how you know she on some slick sh*t if she out ha volunteering herself."Melo says smiling. Zo and O both laugh.

I put on my slides and grab my phone keys and Melo does the same but he's running around.

"AH MELO STOP! YOU DOING THAT SH*T ON PURPOSE!"I yell at him while continues to run around.

We finally get to the car. I stop walking once we get to the back of the car. "Baby why you stop walking?"Melo asks. "Cause how suppose to get in?"I ask hi.

"We'll get in on the passenger."Melo says. I open the door and slide from the passenger side to the driver's side of the car. "Got me doing all this in a dress."I say rolling my eyes.

"Baby just come on and hurry up. Got my wrist hurtin."Melo says. "LaMelo if I hear YOU complain one more time I swear."I say. "You swear what?"Melo asks me.

*6 minutes later*

"Ight we finally got situated and ready to go."Melo says to the camera. "You ready?"I ask. "Yeah."Melo says. I start backing up the car then turn the steering wheel left using and overhand turn.

"Come on bruh. You know you don't ever use both hands on the wheel to turn so why you starting now?"Melo asks me giving me the look. I start laughing and continue to drive.

We finally arrive at our destination.

"What we come here for?"Melo asks. "I need some more mascara."I say unbuckling myself. "Alright come on so we can make this quick."I say pushing Melo so we could get out the car.

Melo unbuckles himself then opens the door and gets out like he not cuffed to me. "MELO WATCH WHAT YPU DOING! DANG DRAGGING ME OUT THE CAR LIKE THAT!"I yell at him because I almost fell out the car because of how quick he wanna move.

"Baby calm down got people lookin at us."Melo says. "LaMelo shut the f*ck talkin to me."I say. "You really mad?"Melo asks.

DID HE JUST ASK ME IF I'M MAD?!?! I
ALMOST FELL OUT THE FUCKING CAR WHO WOULDN'T BE MAD?!?!?

I ignore him and grab my purse and close the car door.

"Zo can you undo the cuffs?"I ask him. "It ain't even been 3 hours yet and you wanna take it off?"Melo asks. "Yes cause you startin to piss me off."I say. Zo laughs and pulls out the meet to unlock the handcuffs.

"Welp y'all that's the end of the video she couldn't even go 3 hours with being cuffed to me."Melo says. "Yeah cause you keep doing to much that's the second time you pulled on the handcuffs like that."I say

"We'll see y'all in the next video. Bye."Melo says.

AN: Thank you @JayriannaBrooks358 for the idea definitely appreciate it.