𝐏𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐨𝐫 𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞?

Today Melo and I were getting ready for our gender reveal that my mom, Melo's mom and my older sister planned for us. I'm hoping for a boy and Melo is hoping for a girl. He says I only wanted a boy so I can dress him up like him.

Um hello have you met me. Of course I'm gonna buy my little baby boy clothes to look like his daddy. If  I end up having a girl she gonna turn out like me but probably look like Melo. Now don't get me wrong ain't nothin wrong with turning out like me. I just don't want her to pick up the terrible attitude problem I have.

If  I do have a girl I'm still gonna spoil her but in my head I have this mindset of having a boy first because if I have a girl as my second child my baby boy can protect his younger sister if needed. But god might have other plans.

I decided to put on a light blue summer dress and a pair of white sandals. I had my hair in small knotless braids and did a little bit of makeup. I put on my jewelry and walked into the kitchen.

(You and Melo's room is on the first floor)

I see Melo sitting at the island on his phone. He has on a light pink polo shirt with dark blue jeans and white air forces.

(I picked dark blue because the logo on the shirt i was lookin at was a dark blue😭)

"My bae-baby lookin sexy as hell."Melo says lookin up from his phone smiling and I smile/giggle. "Thank you baby. You handsome as all ways."I say smiling and walking over to him to give him a kiss.

I give him two passionate kisses then go and grab my purse from our bedroom since I forgot it. "Come on baby so we not late to our own gender reveal."Melo says. I hurry but also take my time to make sure I have everything in my purse. I then grab my phone and sunglasses and walk back to the kitchen to leave out with Melo in his car.

We make our way to the Ball Este cause that's where the gender reveal was being held at.

Melo gets out of the car and comes to my side of the car to open the door for me. He holds out his hand to help me out of the the car. We walk hand in hand to the front door of the house. Music can be heard as we walk to the door.

Of course since this is Melo's parents house he has a key. He unlocks the door and walks in. "We here!"Melo shouts. "Baby, I'm pretty sure they're all outside."I say. We walk to the back door and then walk outside to see a bunch of people. We greet people as we walk in. I go to go sit down since I'm tired of walking around.

"Hey mama."I say sitting down next her. "Hey baby."She says leaning over and giving me a hug. "Where daddy?"I ask. "He went to go and pick up your younger sister from cheer practice."My mom says.

(In this imagine you have two sisters one older one younger.)

"You ready to find out what you're having?"Mariah my older sister asks. "Yeah, I just hope it's a boy."I say. Melo comes and sits down next to me and put his hand on my thigh. "We ain't havin no boy first we havin a girl first."He says cutting into the conversation.

"You really want a girl huh, Melo?"My mom asks. "You already know. She finna get whatever she want."Melo says grinning big. I think it's so cute seeing him so happy and geeked about wanting to have a girl.

I smile at him and give him a kiss on the cheek. My dad walks over with my younger sister Willow.

"Hey baby girl."My dad says walking over to me. I stand up and giving him a hug then sit back down. "Hey daddy. Hey Willow."I say. "Hi."Willow says sitting down on the other side of the table. "What up Melo."My dad says giving Melo a bro hug. "What up."Melo says back

(Bro hug sound so cringey)

Lavar,Tina, Zo and Gelo all walk over to the family table which is where Melo and I and the rest of my main family is sitting at now. "I love the decorations for the gender reveal."I say loud enough where Tina, my mom and sister could hear me. "Oh thank you."Tina and my mom and sister say.