𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐃𝐨𝐨𝐫 𝐍𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐛𝐨𝐫

Recently this family moved in next door. Sadly they don't have any daughters but fortunately they do have 3 hot sons. BUT only one of them is around my age.

They just finished moving in 3 days ago. My mom wanted me to go over there and make friends with them. I would go but um I have social anxiety and then the fact that I like one makes my social anxiety even worse.

"Since you didn't want to go over there and talk to the new neighbors, I did and they're coming over for dinner."My mom says. I start choking on my water I was drinking. My mom comes over and pats my back then rubs it.

"That was a joke right?"I ask my mom. "No. Why would that be a joke?"My mom asks me. "No reason."I say. "Alright then. Around 5:00 you should start getting ready for them to come over."My mom tells me.

I run upstairs to my room to pick out an outfit, not to boring but also not too much.

After a while I finally pick out my outfit. I then pick out my jewelry and shoes then hop in the shower. I give my hair a little quick wash so I could restyle it.

I finally get out the shower and get dressed then do my hair.

(You can imagine this or whatever you want same with the outfit)

The outfit

Once I'm done getting ready I spray myself down with perfume then walk downstairs

It was 4:56 by this time. "Y/n can you set table please."My mom asks.

We all know they not askin for real they just do that to be nice. cause if you say no it's over💀😭

"Yeah."I say and go and set the table.

After about 30ish minutes the doorbell rings. I get up from the couch in the living room to answer it.

I open the door and I'm met with a bunch of tall people. I smile at them and move to the side to let them in.

"You must be Y/n."The only lady out the whole group of them who I'm going to assume is their mom. "Yep, that's me."I say popping the "p" at the end.

"I'm Tina and this is my husband LaVar and our three beautiful children. Lonzo, LiAngelo and LaMelo."She says as they all wave at me and I give them a quick smile back.

I show them towards the Dining room. They all take a seat then start talking to each other. "My mom should be out with the food in a minute. I'll be right back."I say walking away and into the kitchen.

"Y/n I know you ain't just leave them people in there by themselves."My mom says. "What do you want me to do? I don't know them."I say. "Just got get your siblings and dad and go sit down."My mom says.

I go upstairs and get my siblings and dad. We all walk downstairs and into the living room.

(Imma do how many siblings i have and based off the gender to make it easier for me, sorry if you don't like it this way🥲).

My older brother and LiAngelo talk to each other while my younger brother talks to Lonzo and LaMelo. My dad talks with Tina and LaVar while I just look around looking stupid.

(If you're wondering yes I'm the only girl and middle child😭 worst combination ever💀).

So I decide to go on my phone. My mom finally comes in with the food and sets it down on the table and goes back to get the rest. My dad gets up to help. Tina and LaVar offer to help but my dad and mom politely decline.

"So how old are you all?"LaVar asks. My older brother starts. "I'm 20."He says. "Oh...um I'm 17."I say. "I'm 15."My younger brother says.

"Do you all do sports?"LaVar asks. "Oh yeah me and my brother play basketball."My older brother says. "Oh I um. I used to play basketball but recently I've been kinda into track."I say.

"You like runnin,huh?"LaVar asks "I mean I guess."I say. My mom and dad come back into the dining room with the rest of the food and plates and silverware. For some reason my mom makes me and brothers switch seats.

At one end Tina sat and on the other my mom sat. On Tina's left side sat LaVar and on her right sat Lonzo. Next to LaVar sat LiAngelo. Next to Lonzo sat LaMelo.

My dad sat next to LiAngelo. My younger brother sat next to my dad. I sat next LaMelo and my older brother sat next to me.

(Just in case no one understands)

(hopefully that helps)

While everyone talked I was on my phone until I felt someone nudge me. At first I thought it was my brother so I ignored it but then I felt it again and realized that it was LaMelo nudging me.

I look over at him. "You know you've been real quite."He says. "Cause no one's talking to me there for I have no reason to talk."I say. "Just cause people don't talk to you don't mean you can't talk to them. You gotta be more outgoing."LaMelo says.

"Look, I'm not really a person who likes to talk to people. I like to keep to myself unless I really know you or you're my family."I say.

"So you're anti-social?"He asks l. "I mean I guess."I say. "Do you go to parties?"He asks. "What does that have to do with the conversation?"I ask. "Just answer the question."He says. "Not all the time. When I do go it was most likely I was forced to go by my best friends."I say.

"So what do you do other than track?"He asks. "Be to myself mostly."I say. "So you don't have a boyfriend?"He asks. "What makes you think I like boys?"I ask him. "So you like girls?"He asks. "No, just wondering what made you ask that."I say.

"So you don't have a boyfriend?"He asks. "You're asking a lot of questions but to answer that, no I don't have a boyfriend."I say smiling.

"Good."He says. "Why is that 'Good'?"I ask him. "Because I like you."LaMelo says. "You're very bold."I say. "Here let me give you my snap."LaMelo says grabbing my phone.