Next door neighbours (paul)

You have been best friends with your next door neighbour Paul McCartney since you were five. Over the years Paul has had a few girlfriends but nothing serious. Paul has always had a crush on you, and you have always liked him. However none of this was revealed until your sixteenth birthday.

Finally it was your sixteenth, you and Paul had been planning what you were going to do for your birthday all week. You and Paul had planned to go down to the cavern tonight, as Pauls band the Beatles were playing.

You looked at your clock realising it was just under an hour until you were meant to meet with Paul. You comb your hair and slip into a black and white stripped dress that you got for your birthday. By the time you looked at your clock again it was nine o'clock, time to meet Paul. Right on queue the doorbell rang.

" Y/N. Wow you look beautiful." Paul says taking your arm.

" thanks paulie, you look handsome." you reply trying to hide how hard you are blushing.

When you arrive at the Cavern club Paul make's sure your seated in one of the booths left of the stage, before rushing back stage to get ready. Before you know it the four mop top boys you know as John, Paul, George and Ringo or as the Cavern know as the Beatles run out onto stage.

During the whole performance Paul has his eyes on you, watching you sing and shake your head around. A few times throughout the performance you and Paul lock eyes which each other smiling widely as he tries sing into the microphone. However, when the song ends, instead of going onto the next song like normal Paul steps up to the microphone speaking into it .

"Today is a special day for someone I care about. It's my friend Y/N's sixteenth birthday. Y/N I know I called you a friend but to be honest , I've liked you for years. So Y/N will you be my girlfriend?" Paul asks while playing with his bass string.

Your world stops. This is it, the moment you've dreamt about. Tears slowly start flowing down your cheeks as you nod your head.

"Yes. Yes of course Paulie."

Your legs carry you to the stage as you leap onto Paul embracing him into your arms.

"Well Y/N this next song is for you. Ladies and gentlemen this is love me do"

A/N. I'm sorry if the writing isn't up to standards and if there are any spelling mistakes. Which boy should I do next?