Neighbour (john)

Placing the final box on the floor you sighed and looked around your new apartment. It was quite small, but had a window overlooking the city.

Stacks of boxes littered the floor labelled with what they contained. The first one you decided to unpack was the box labelled record player. Lifting it out of the box, you placed it onto the table and plugged it into the wall. From the other box labelled records you selected on of your Elvis records and played it whilst unboxing everything.

To make it as a model London was the place to be. After a lot of convincing, your parents had agreed to let you move to pursue your career as a model. As long as you promised them to call as often as possible.

Halfway through unpacking the boxes you could hear a guitar and someone singing. Placing your ear against the wall you could hear the voice clearer.

"Whenever I want you around, yeah
All I gotta do is call you on the phone" the voice sang sweetly.

You couldn't quite place your finger on the voice but it was familiar. It continued until you decided to go and knock on their door. You were their new neighbour so you had a reason of introducing yourself.

Softly you knocked on the door not wanting to startle whoever was inside.

"Coming" the voice called out along with some clattering.

"Hi" you spoke as a man opened the door.

"How did you get up here love?" The man asked leaning against the door frame.

"I live next door" you answered pointing to your appointment.

"Im so sorry. I'm in a band you see and girls try and get up here pretty frequently" he chuckled

"Oh I see. Well I wanted to introduce myself and say that I liked whatever you was just playing" you admitted looking at him.

He stood there his brown locks cut almost in a bowl shape around his head. His crooked teeth pointed through as he smiled at you.

"Thank you, why don't you you come in?" He grinned opening the door wider.

"Y/N" you mumbled stepping into his apartment.

"Nice to meet you Y/N, John. Can I get you anything to drink?" He called out from the kitchen.

"Just a water please" you answered looking around.

You spotted a black framed pair of glasses sitting on the coffee table next to the sofa.

"Here" he mumble placing the water on the table.

"So what brings you to London?" He questioned sitting opposite you.

"Well I want to be a model" you admitted looking into the glass of water.

"Oh yeah? Well you're pretty enough for that" he assured you taking a sip from his drink.

"Well not normally" you laughed pulling out your glasses from your pocket.

"Snap" John chuckled picking his up from the table.

The two of you put your glasses on.

"Well at least I can see now" you mumbled taking a sip of your drink.

"I know. I can never see but hate these stupid things" he admitted placing them on the bridge of his nose.

"Do you wear them in the band?" You asked him

"No. Only when we're recording in the studio" he answered showing you pictures of them in the studio.

"Wow studio. So you've recorded albums" you gasped not realising he meant a proper band

"Yeah that song will be on our second" he informed you

"What's the name of your first album?" You enquired looking around the room.

"Please please me" he replied pulling the record out of his storage unit and handing it to you.

"I have this record" you laughed giving it a once over.

"Really?" He chuckled taking his seat again.

"Yeah I think it's great" you admitted reading over the track list.

He thanked you before picking up his guitar and playing an acoustic version of baby it's you. Softly you sang along with his voice. He looked up at you from under his glasses.

Once he finished he placed the guitar down and smiled at you.

"You have a beautiful voice" he admitted raising from his seat to sit next to you.

"So do you" you whispered blushing from the compliment.

"Should do something with it. Earn some money" he mumbled brushing a strand of your hair behind your ear.

Suddenly his lips were on yours as you kissed him back. He kissed you with such love and passion. Your arms found their way around his neck whist you ran your fingers through his hair. His arms hugged you close to him.

The two of you kissed for what felt like hours before he pulled away. The two of you rested your foreheads against each other whilst you tried to catch your breath.

"I really like you Y/N" John admitted playing with your hair.

"I like you too John" you whispered blushing hard.

"Look I really need to sort my apartment out but I want to see you again" you admitted before giving John one last kiss and standing up.

"Can I see you tomorrow?" He asked walking you to the door.

"I have a photoshoot but I'm all free after that" you informed him hugging him tight.

"Alright I'll see you then" he called to you as you walked into your apartment.

TIME SKIP TO PHOTOSHOOT:

The car that had been sent to you pulled up outside what you assumed was the photography studio. Stepping out of the car you was greeted by the man that had booked you.

"Hi I'm Brian, sorry I didn't tell you much about the shoot but the other models are big names" he spoke handing his hand out for you to shake.

"Don't worry it fine" you replied following him into the building.

"There's four male models and 4 of you women. One for each boy" he informed you leading you towards a dressing room.

When he opened the door your eyes locked with his straight away. He was wearing his thick rimmed glasses.

"Y/N?" John asked causing Brian to look at you.

"You know John?" Brian questioned.

"As of yesterday, yeah he's my neighbour" you laughed at the strange situation.

"Well then that's sorted. You and John can be photo partners" Brian beamed walking out of the room.

One of the women ushered you into the makeup chair. She started pulling at your hair and added some slight makeup to you.

You walked out to the set to find John sat there in a suit. When you had gone round yesterday he was only in a shirt and a pair of jeans.

"Okay Y/N, the aim of this photoshoot is to show how women love these boys" the photographer informed you.

You tried multiple poses with consisted of you sitting on johns lap and hugging him from behind. When the photographer wasn't looking John would play with your hair and whisper into your ear.

"No none of these are quite right" he called out in frustration.

"I know what'll look good" John replied smashing his lips to yours.

"That's it, that's the shot!" He called out as he snapped away.

Brian walked into set and was shocked at John.

"John stop kissing her, she's your neighbour!" He cried annoyed with the boy.

John ignored him and deepened the kiss before mumbling

"Sod off twat" before continuing the kiss.