First day part 2 (george)

You, George, and Dhani went in one car whilst the boys followed in Paul's car. Today of all days Paul had decided to drive his mini so three grown men were cramped into a small car.

Music flowed out of the radio and filled the car. George quietly hummed along with the songs on the radio whilst you chatted to Dhani.

"It's daddy's song!" Dhani exclaimed causing George to chuckle.

"I like this one" you hummed turning to George.

"Yeah?" He questioned raising his eyebrows.

"Yeah, cause your the lead to voice" you admitted turning to look at Dhani.

"I love daddy's voice, it's so good" he chimed in singing along with the song.

"Thanks buddy" George smiled focusing on the road.

It wasn't long before you pulled up at the school. You sat in the car waiting to the boys to pull up next to you. They pulled up and quickly hurried out of the car.

"I'm driving back with you" Ringo announced stretching his legs.

"Same your car is too small" John agreed closing the door.

"I wanna sit next to Ringo" Dhani said hugging his legs.

"Sweetheart you're going to be at school" you informed him picking him up.

"But I want to drive with you" he cried hugging you tight.

"I know, I know. But we'll pick you up later, and you'll have so much fun at school" you whispered into his ear and kissed his head.

"Will you all walk me in?" He asked lifting his head to face the boys.

"Of course darling" Paul promised holding his hand out.

Dhani wiggled out of your grip and took hold of Paul hand. The boys all crouched down to his level.

"I'm so proud of you, you're going to be a big boy" Ringo admitted ruffling his hair.

"You'll have so much fun" John promised locking pinky's with him.

"We love you" Paul added hugging him tight.

Dhani squeezed the boys tight. George lifted him off the ground and walked towards you.

"You ready darling?" You asked picking up his school bag off the floor 

"Mhm" he mumbled unsure.

The three of you walked to the gate with Dhani in the middle clutching yours and George's hand. The boys followed closely behind.

"Hello, I'm Mrs smith what's your name?" The lady at the gate asked crouching down to Dhani's level.

"Dhani" he mumble hugging into your side.

"Who's brought you to school?" She laughed at his cuteness.

"My mummy and daddy. Oh, and my uncles" he told her turning to look at John who was making silly faces.

"Well why don't we say goodbye and come on inside" she spoke holding her hand out to him.

"I love you mummy" he cried squeezing you tight.

"I love you more my sweet boy" you confirmed kissing him.

He tackled George in hug.
"I love you daddy" he cried

"I love you so much buddy. Don't cry, we'll be back later" he told him brushing his hair with his fingers.

Dhani reluctantly let go of George and waved to the boys.

"Bye mate" the called to him as he took his teachers hand and walked into the school. In his other hand he tightly clutched his lunch box whilst his teacher held his bag.

Arms wrapped around you as tears slowly fell from your eyes.

"He'll be alright" George mumbled trying not to cry.

"I know I just miss him" you admitted turning into the hung and hiding your face in his neck.

"Shhhhh" he whispered into your ear rocking you back and forth.

You felt more arms wrapping around you and looked up to see all the boys were hugging you.

"Thanks boys" you whispered wiping your tears.

"No problem love. I remember when Zak had his first day of school, me and Mo were a mess" he admitted.

"I wish I had been there for Julian" John added breaking away from the hug.

"Just make sure you're there next time" you told him.

You all walked back to the cars John and Ringo following you. Paul walked towards his mini.

"I'll meet you at the studio" he called out before driving off.

You all got into the car, you and George in the front, and sang along to the radio to keep your mind busy. It wasn't long before you arrived back at your house and the boys got into their cars to drive to the studio.

When you arrived at the studio Paul was already there playing with his bass. You sat next to George who started playing a tune on his guitar.

"Little darling" he murmured along with the guitar.

He looked up at you and smiled.

"It's alright"