Forever (Ringo)

As another day starts, you prepare yourself to go to work. Everybody moans about work but you quite enjoy your job working as the receptionist at 3 Savile Row The Beatles apple corps building. Normally you leave early for work but the boys told you before leaving yesterday that they weren't heading in until later.

You slip into you skirt tucking in your cream turtle neck and secure a belt around your waist. Deciding from your little shoe collection was easy, almost everyday you chose the low white go go boots. You zipped them up, flung your bag over your shoulder and headed for work.

As normal you were the first person to the building so had to shoo off the girls on the steps you often referred to as "apple scruffs". Once you had finished that you entered the building and tidied the basement where the boys the previous day had been recording a song for the new album. It wasn't long after that when the boys started arriving. First in was George.

"Morning Y/N! The boys here yet?" George called out making his presence known.

"No not yet tis just us at the moment. John will probably be late" you called back walking into the lobby to find George stealing a sweet from your stash.

"What a shock" he mumbled with a cheeky grin on his face.

You left him to get set up when Ringo walked through the door. You had always had a thing for Ringo and the boys knew it. When you first met you couldn't stop looking at each other, of course the boys noticed straight away.

"Oh Y/N!" Ringo sang with open arms as he walked towards your desk.

"Ringoooo" you sang as you hugged him nestling your head in his neck.

"Oh my sweet Y/N. What would I do without you?" He joked squeezing you tight.

"Have nobody to bring you tea" you replied causing laughter to erupt from both of you.

"See you in a bit!" He called out going to going George down stairs.

As predicted John arrived late with Yoko as per-usual banging on about doing some bed in for peace. From your many test of working for The Beatles you have learnt to tune out most of what John said. About an hour before John turn up Paul arrived with Linda and Heather. 

"Heather sweetheart!" You called crouching to the floor to embrace the sweet little girl.

"Auntie Y/N!" She squealed throwing herself into your arms as you span her around.

"Morning Y/N" Paul chuckled leaning into Linda with their hands intertwined.

"Morning boss" you saluted whilst trying to hold in your laughter.

"At ease soldier" he replied before messing your hair up and leaving with Linda and Heather.

Finally everyone was here and had already started recording downstairs meaning you could sit and your desk and reply to shows and magazines asking to see The Beatles.

After about a hour of paperwork you decided to go downstairs and do your first round of drinks. When you finally made it down the stairs your ears were filled with the sound of a new song they must have been practicing.

"Sounding nice boys. But I must interrupt and take the first drink order of the day" you interrupted clearing your throat to gain their attention.

As usual you heard the odd
"Coffee"
"Water"
But as alway when it got to Ringo the answer was
"What do you want love?"

This is what you loved about the first drink order. He would alway ask what you wanted and come up and make them with you. Instead of making their drinks he would alway make yours.

Later on in the day after many more drink orders, it was finally time for another one. But as you went to go downstairs you could hear shouting. I sounded like it was coming from George and Paul. A few seconds after listening Linda came rushing up with Heather following behind her.

"I wouldn't go in there yet if I was you!" Linda joked whilst trying to get Heathers coat on.

"Another argument?" You questioned hugging Heather goodbye.

"Of course. It's becoming too frequent now." She informed you hugging you goodbye.

"Well thanks for the warning. Hey Heather! See ya Linda!" You replied sitting back at your desk.

A little while later Ringo's voice popped is in the argument. This caught your attention as he tried to stay out of them as much as he could. Not long after his voice popped up you could hear fast and heaving footsteps coming up to the ground level. Suddenly Ringo appeared distressed and angry.

"So is it true?!" He yelled looking you dead in the eyes.

"Is it?" He butted in before you could answer.

"What? Is what true?" Responding trying to think of what he was talking about.

"Do you love me?" Cried looking at you as if the answer would break him.

"Of course!" You screamed answering his question with tears flowing out of your eyes.

Before you knew it he was walking towards you and wrapping you up in his arms where you felt safe. You both stood in each others arms whilst he stroked your hair.

"I wish you had told me sooner" he whispered rocking the two of you back and forth.

"I didn't want to ruin what we had" you responded still with tears flowing from your eyes.

"Hey. It's okay. Me and you forever" he assured you lifting your chin up with his fingers.

The words you would never forget
"Me and you forever"