My protector (john)

"THATS IT Y/N. GET OUT I DON'T WANT YOU ANYMORE!"

Your boyfriend had just dumped you. His name was Harry. He finally decided after eight months that he didn't want to be a father. Yep that's right your pregnant. When you told him we was ecstatic. You two had started to decorate the spare bedroom. You had a crib and everything. How where you gonna get that back? You needed it.

You pick up your bags sobbing and start walking. You think about your future. Where am I meant to go what am I meant to do? You find yourself in a park so decide to sit down. That's when it hits you. Your pregnant. Single. And have nowhere to go. This only makes you sob harder.

Suddenly you hear a soft voice.
"Y/N love. Y/N is that you?"

You knew that voice anywhere. That was John. John was a old friend of yours from school. However, when you started dating Harry he wouldn't let you see John.

"John" you cry
"Oh please John tell me that's you!"

Finally the voice sits down next to you. You look up to see John.

"Oh John" you sob
"Oh I'm so glad it's you"

"Hey. Hey calm down it's okay I'm here" he whispers and he embraces you into a hug.

"No. No it's not. Harry just dumped me and kicked me out of the house. I'm eight months pregnant John. I don't know what to do!"

John let's you cry into his arms as he comforts and shushes you.

"Look why don't we get you out of the cold. Let's get you back to mine." John says taking your hand helping you off the bench.

All you can do is nod. He picks up your bags and you start strolling back to his. You rest you head on his shoulder as you walk along with your hands intertwined. He starts humming a soft gentle song as you stroll around the quiet streets.

When you make it back to Johns he immediately gets you some blankets and a nice warm hot drink to help you recover from the cold London streets. You sit there slowly sipping your drink too scared to talk in case you start crying.

"So what happened? He kicked you out when he already knew you were pregnant?" He question easing his eyebrows.

"Yep" you whisper nearly loud enough for him to hear.

"Bastard. How could he? I love you, you know you can stay hear right." John said looking at you with hope in his eyes.

"Oh John thank you so much" you reply running into his arms.

TIME SKIP. 1 MONTH

On the 21st of April 1964 you welcomed you daughter Robin Lennon. After staying with John you announced your love for each other in which he said he would love to father your child. John was there for you through all your highs and all your lows. You were together until the end of time.

A/N IM SORRY ITS SHORT. I REALLY WANTED TO GET ONE DONE FOR EACH OF THE BOYS BUT COULDN'T THINK OF ONE FOR JOHN.